**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yea rather the Heat deal and would still have cap space to bring in AL or DLo

If jimmy goes to the rockets, my G second2nonee second2nonee quickly renouncing his #houstonwashed sentiments. i got that quote button ready :lol:

Could see the rockets sending eric gordon, tucker and a pick(s) to philly. Philly needs gordon’s shooting now that JJ’s gonna be busy making racist comments in NOLA

If jimmy goes to the rockets, my G second2nonee second2nonee quickly renouncing his #houstonwashed sentiments. i got that quote button ready :lol:

Could see the rockets sending eric gordon, tucker and a pick(s) to philly. Philly needs gordon’s shooting now that JJ’s gonna be busy making racist comments in NOLA
Racist comments in NOLA :rofl:

After the merry go round this afternoon, I'm kinda disappointed that it looks like...that Al Horford is going back to the Celtics.

Don't do that, Al

So we got our guy???

Screenshot_20190630-200835_Chrome.jpg

I remember Boston fans telling me the nets weren't close to being good anytime soon :lol:

You're being disingenuous again (what else is new). The entire convo was regarding the picks that were owed. You kept telling me the Nets were gonna be a decent team which would hurt the value of those picks, and then they finished with the 3rd worst record (and gave up the #3 pick) and then the worst record (and gave up the #1 pick).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom