**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D-XVwKZWwAUjDlK.jpg

Foul :lol: :lol:

Knicks never gon be ****.

Clips basically waived the white flag in the Kawhi sweepstakes.

Uh what?

Literally the opposite IMO. This actually makes me think they’re landing Kawhi. He could have got that same money basically from the Mavs and instead cancels that meeting and signs with the Clips tonight. The Clippers giving him that money and those years makes no sense unless they’re getting Kawhi. Otherwise they could just roll with the SGA-Shamet backcourt and rebuild.

Speaking out.. you think this varsity blues!?

League blackballs him for him speaking his truth on the the team giving him the wrong medical advice for their own self interest dude would sue the hell out of that team’s doctor(s), the team as an organization who employed said doctor(s), anyone else who individually had a role in the doctor(s) giving that advice AND the actions youre now suggesting and the league as a whole for the actions you’re now suggesting

This ain’t rog and the nfl, silver too smart to let THAT dumb sh happen

lol what makes you think Silver is too smart to let THAT happen?

It’s gonna be hilarious if Kawhi ends up back in Toronto.

The Lakers waiting for him while all these pieces they could be signing are vanishing.

Pat Bev would’ve been perfect.

Uh what?

Literally the opposite IMO. This actually makes me think they’re landing Kawhi. He could have got that same money basically from the Mavs and instead cancels that meeting and signs with the Clips tonight. The Clippers giving him that money and those years makes no sense unless they’re getting Kawhi. Otherwise they could just roll with the SGA-Shamet backcourt and rebuild.

Unfortunately that’s what I’m thinking as well

Uh what?

The mavs are trying to close that deal for Dragic. I don't think they are focused on Pat Bev anymore. Highly doubt this has anything to do with Kawhi :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom