**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol what makes you think Silver is too smart to let THAT happen?

I’ve heard the man speak and the actions I’ve seen him make

We knew the dumb shh was coming from rog, Jerruh and other nfl owners for the same reasons

Plus pretty much any lawyer or doctor would be able to advise them of that stupidity

He is connected and very LEGIT

He’s one of the high follower count/blue check mark people I was referring to earlier :lol: just trying to be the first to break a story and end up backtracking or even deleting tweets when it doesn’t happen. Never fails

He’s one of the high follower count/blue check mark people I was referring to earlier :lol: just trying to be the first to break a story and end up backtracking or even deleting tweets when it doesn’t happen. Never fails

No one actually read the story that link went to.

Total click bate

This was the same dude saying KD was going to the Lakers alllll year. Literally nobody else even said it was a possibility. He and Arya are cut from the same cloth

Dawg....this was just the first day.

source.gif

Bruh

The Knicks signings today are the most random use of cap space I’ve ever seen. It’s legit like there’s a glitch in their system causing them to auto-sign players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom