**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny to see the media

I don't completely disagree. He always felt like he was kind of just there and never really blended with the team. Then putting him on the floor they way they did just before he hits free agency definitely made it seem like they didn't fully appreciate him.

But how? If mans knew he was leaving anyway as it seems was the case, why even chance it? He just posted about no other man can think or speak for him and if that's the case, then surely, no other person can make you go out there and play a basketball game with the threat of furthering damaging your health.

If Harrison Barnes is just a tad bit better in 2016, we ain't even talking about this right now.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thats the funny thing. My wife is a Seahawks fan and I'm a Giants fan and her biggest complaint is that my team doesn't even play in the state they claim.

as far as that Kyrie thing goes, it probably meant he's home playing for the Nets (a team that was his home team back when they were still playing for NJ)

It’s 2019. Traveling is soooo easy and the world is as small as ever. The idea that you should like the team where you grew up is antiquated. Shoutout to wavycrocket wavycrocket having five teams and @antidope being a Northeastern Spurs fan

did gs never offer kd the max?
It was too late. KD was out regardless because of the way they treated him over the past year. Plus Draymond a straight fool. Green has nothing on Rodman, who'd punk Green if he were playing today lol.

Eff the Warriors lol. They lucky KDeven went there. Lakers run California.

It was the mentality above that led to the Warriors' demise. Yeah he did his job, and he could've kept doing it at SF the next 3 years because as evidenced by this year's Finals, they Needed Him Big Time.

Warriors failed themselves and now they ain't gonna win another chip for the next 30 years.
true. just waiting for kawhi to pick a team so i hop on the train

They didn't love KD until he tore his Achilles. The ownership/front office didn't care when making off jokes at the parade about his value, the coach playing him 43 minutes a night, the players actually verbalizing that we don't need you and/or questioning his commitment. All of this sounds great after the fact but we all saw it in real time.

Ya’ll just want drama so bad. As does Perk, who is bitter because Steph clowned him on the beach that one time.

Get this fake laker bandwagon fan out of here with the OJ slander

source.gif

Warriors failed to treat KD like the franchise player he is.

It was too late. KD was out regardless because of the way they treated him over the past year. Plus Draymond a straight fool. Green has nothing on Rodman, who'd punk Green if he were playing today lol.

Eff the Warriors lol. They lucky KDeven went there. Lakers run California.

:rofl:

They didn't love KD until he tore his Achilles. The ownership/front office didn't care when making off jokes at the parade about his value, the coach playing him 43 minutes a night, the players actually verbalizing that we don't need you and/or questioning his commitment. All of this sounds great after the fact but we all saw it in real time.
Some of y'all Warriors fans may feel different and you may be right, but it sure felt this way from the outside looking in.

And sometimes perception is reality. Especially when the media creates their own narrative, and KD has such thin skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom