**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I’ve said on here before, it really depends on if you’re talking to someone from the same area or someone from outside that area. Someone who lives in Sherman Oaks, California will tell someone from outside of Southern California that they’re from “LA” because it’s unlikely the other person will have heard of Sherman Oaks. But if they’re talking to someone else from LA, they’ll specify.
Anyone from New Jersey, Westchester or Long Island claiming they're from NYC is unacceptable even if they're taking to a stranger from Papua New Guinea.

Lab Work, I sat at my **** computer all day yesterday

D544746C-0F86-4BB7-961F-FEF2C657B59F.jpeg

How they feel on the court?

95% chance it was supposed to be announced yesterday. ****** is clown bro I’ll see y’all when the announcement drop

So who’s actually saying Kawhi to the Lakers? Reddit users Broussard and cris Carter who just said that that line of thinking would be wrong and that a decision hasn’t been made?

I’m serious, has anyone actually credible said it’s leaning Lakers?

And nah no amending I gave you the lakers and you got cold feet :lol:

Who've said he's leaning Lakers/going to be a Laker?

Bro there's been hella former players, players turned media analysts, actual analysts on ESPN, FS1, NBC Sports, and other platforms that gave expressed that stance. I'm sure you've seen the same stuff I have.

I would ask you, who 'credible' has said he's leaning Clippers since free agency began?

Who've said he's leaning Lakers/going to be a Laker?

Bro there's been hella former players, players turned media analysts, actual analysts on ESPN, FS1, NBC Sports, and other platforms that gave expressed that stance. I'm sure you've seen the same stuff I have.

I would ask you, who 'credible' has said he's leaning Clippers since free agency began?

Woj days after the finals said the raptors have a long way to go to catch the clippers

Windhorst echoed the same things

Are they not credible? What are we doing man

Woj days after the finals said the raptors have a long way to go to catch the clippers

Windhorst echoed the same things

Are they not credible? What are we doing man

I asked you since free agency began? When the finals ended Lakers didn't have a max cap slot for Kawhi until 5 days ago so we weren't even in the game.

Windy just went on FT talking about how he hopes Kawhi chooses the Clippers for competitive parity reasons, we've documented how pro-Clippers Woj has been. C'mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom