**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
KD wanted
Screenshot_20190702-161624_Instagram.jpg
'Cause you don't understand him, don't mean that he's nice'

Also idgaf how bad Magic's tenure as the president went here.... this dude out here holding unofficial meetings for the Lakers and may be a swaying point

Not so sure about that. We have a pretty wide variety of Mexican food in Cali. Baja, Oaxcan, Norteno. Definitely a lot more than just taco truck stuff.
I dig that. I guess for me, Tijuana style being my favorite...other cities outside of socal can't really replicate that style well

Just give every team a max exemption that doesn't count towards the cap...if you got that and you still cant spend the money right then thats just bad management, no excuses
That's a good fix too. My thing is, you shouldn't be penalized for having players that get better and deserve more money.

I know he can take all the time in the world but do y'all think this wait lends credence to some Spurs fans believing Kawhi is somewhat of a "diva"?

I know he can take all the time in the world but do y'all think this wait lends credence to some Spurs fans believing Kawhi is somewhat of a "diva"?

This wait is Killing me.... but bro it's literally been Two days in what is a life changing decision. I don't think this is about him being a diva & more about him really surveying all options.

This wait is Killing me.... but bro it's literally been Two days in what is a life changing decision. I don't think this is about him being a diva & more about him really surveying all options.
This.

Season ain't starting for another what 3 months? He operating on his own time-schedule.

I feel that but I've been reading around and seeing folks say that. I don't believe in it, just thought it would be something to ponder because I don't think Kawhi is as shy as people want him to be and he may like the attention.

On a basketball perspective, how much longer will it really take? Every team is gonna cater to him. Medical staff, load management, etc. If anything I thought KD would've took longer while Kawhi would've decided quicker like he did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom