**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Nipsey a Laker or Clippers fan?

nipsey-09.jpg

aea045455611622d8e6c5e35e13c376d-original.jpg

DqAdSnXV4AAvy91.jpg

capture_480.png

#TMC

How y'all feeling guys, confident?

or have you realized that basically no one ever knows what Kawhi is thinking about anything?

One BIG reason: He's having Toronto's front office (Masai Ujiri, Nick Nurse, heck even probably Drake) fly out to LA for the last meeting.

If Kawhi and Uncle Dennis flew out to Toronto for the meeting then I would be hella nervous.

Safest decision for Kawhi is to stay in Toronto. Minimal pressure and he’s already a god there. Lot of pressure if he comes to the Lakers. Pressure joining Clippers but not nearly as much as Lakers.

One BIG reason: He's having Toronto's front office (Masai Ujiri, Nick Nurse, heck even probably Drake) fly out to LA for the last meeting.

If Kawhi and Uncle Dennis flew out to Toronto for the meeting then I would be hella nervous.

This always happens tho. The players never go to the team’s location

How y'all feeling guys, confident?

or have you realized that basically no one ever knows what Kawhi is thinking about anything?

Kawhi probably doesn't care which team he plays for. All this waiting is because Uncle Dennis can't decide which city he wants to live in :lol:

Safest decision for Kawhi is to stay in Toronto. Minimal pressure and he’s already a god there. Lot of pressure if he comes to the Lakers. Pressure joining Clippers but not nearly as much as Lakers.

Kawhi is gonna be slander proof everywhere. If Lakers lose, AD gonna be the scapegoat

Wouldn’t make sense to fly to Toronto if he’s staying in Cali for the summer.

Kawhi gonna be miserable after a year or so if he goes back to Toronto.

No way in hell that happens.

Toronto only has like 1 or 2 of their current roster on guaranteed contracts after next season. They lose Kawhi this summer and they most likely are out of the now stacked Eastern Conf or at best a 6,7, or 8th seed and get bounced out the 1st round. Free agent class next summer is hella weak.

I hope my guy BI gets flipped out of NO... Zo, Jrue & Zion are gonna have too much on ball duties & BI is best with the ball in his hand

#Freehim

what are teams with significant cap space looking like next summer? curious, especially with all of these deals going out the last few days.

is there a website that is up to date?

what are teams with significant cap space looking like next summer? curious, especially with all of these deals going out the last few days.

is there a website that is up to date?

Everyone says next Summer’s FA class is weak, but I haven’t actually looked.

Edit - AD, Draymond, DeRozan, Lowry are the main guys. Ben Simmons was on the list, but just got extended. So, indeed pretty weak - at least as compared to this Summer.

Wanted Vonleh on the Lakers but he probably wouldn’t have got much PT.

He really impressed me last year in NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom