**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Myopic Lakers fans will of course disagree, but there are legitimate arguments for him going to any of the three. I still think, all factors considered, him re-upping with the Raptors on a 1 + 1 deal is the most objectively logical way to go. But the emotional draw of coming home to play for LA’s favorite team might be too much for him to pass up.

I think we’re last on the list. :rolleyes

My biggest thing with Kawhi to the clippers is if he's really determined to do the load management thing.... The Clippers do not have the luxury of sitting him out a 5th of the season & still be expected to be a top seed. regardless of what people have hyped up in here.... the Clips role players & depth IS NOT equal to what the Raptors had this year & that's not even taking into account that they are in the West.

3C9CCDFE-8AFA-4140-B6CF-115A1F0FF22C.jpeg
Lakers...

Always viewed Klay as one of the best shooters in our generation, plus tons of durability but the Finals incidents gave me an even greater appreciation for Thompson. Same with Loon, visible discomfort but played through it like a G. Man's tweaked his left hammy and wanted to play the very next game. Practically had to be restrained and held out by the Golden State medical staff in G3. Klay played G4 and G5 with no drop-off offensively or defensively, with dead-eye shooting per usual. Tears his ACL G6, comes back on the court to make two FTs then went back down the court to play defense while waving off Kerr to sub him off. My dude really thought nobody would notice Thompson was still out there on the floor. Fighting the TO and substitution because he wanted to play and help his team that badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom