**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada doing all this extra stuff and we haven't even heard from Drake? You know he's always super extra :smh:

well no.

he has a history of off key remarks compounded by what seems to be a priority in collecting white players to prove himself right about the way he sees the world

Cuban's an idiot but European players is the only reason Mavs aren't the Knicks.

Unless yall think Dirk, Luka and KP aren't really good at basketball.

Its wild to me a guy who gave Harrison Barnes, Wes Matthews big bags and begged for likes of Deron Williams, Dwight Howard and DeAndre Jordan to take his money is really trying to build a team full of Aryans.

This going to cause friction if he joins the Lakers. Lebron going to be jealous he didn't get all this attention :lol:

This going to cause friction if he joins the Lakers. Lebron going to be jealous he didn't get all this attention :lol:
That’s because LeBron was hinting at it left and right by the tme July 1st came around we knew he was a laker.
He enrolled his kids here, his fam was here etc etc.

Kawhi we ain’t got a damn clue.

Cuban's an idiot but European players is the only reason Mavs aren't the Knicks.

Unless yall think Dirk, Luka and KP aren't really good at basketball.

Its wild to me a guy who gave Harrison Barnes, Wes Matthews big bags and begged for likes of Deron Williams, Dwight Howard and DeAndre Jordan to take his money is really trying to build a team full of Aryans.

nah playa. knicks ain't got nothing to do with anything here so stop grabbing for things to bolster your argument
every time you get a chance you're on some "well cuban's an idiot, but..."
don't get emotional cause i bring up your franchise's owner. he's not a reflection of the fans, but you're trying your best to convince me he is every time you come to his defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom