**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be true...might not be. But it’s irrelevant and they covered a similar story to this 3 years ago.

**** just seems petty. It’s like some, throw dirt on KD name story....for what. *****s moved on.

:rofl:at the Russ being “victimized”

regardless of the way in which he left, KD leaving has worked for Russ’ individual career. With KD, he’s not winning that MVP on the strength of playing alongside a former MVP still in his prime

If US media picked up that Kawhi was flying in for the day to meet with the Lakers they would be covering the story nonstop but because Americans don't care about the Raptors this significant development is a non story.

Entire Canada is stalking and invading privacy.
LA only got video of him at a taqueria lmao.

i feel like if hadn't been such a sourpuss/crank during most of his career, teams would've been more forgiving /understanding of his situation and he would've been picked up by now. he def ain't getting the money he thinks he deserves
Amen

I've said my dislike for Boogie in these threads many years ago and even had other posters create a fake twitter acct with my handle to show i said "I hope he suffers a majory injury," or something like that, but I think its unfortunate any success he may not see was due to an injury.

But he's shown to be a irritable dude, so i'm sure many teams don't want to deal with it. And throw in the injury and he's in a bad predicament.

:rofl: :rofl:
Now imagine if we would have got this all week. I wouldn’t have minded the wait.

They got the cam on Kawhi SUV like he OJ :rofl:

too much f'ery
sabu.png

I stepped back from OJ and said “car chase” in the lakers thread with the airport shot but this is definitely OJ status now :lol:

KaWatch 2019 :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom