**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be something if Kawahi did shut down a Canada establishment just to announce that he's signing somewhere else. :lol:

I was watching Hollins this morning. That dude is BAD. In one segment he used some variation of dog, big dog, etc like 37 times. And then he makes a hot take and smirks at the rest of the panelists to try and rustle jimmies. :lol:

I wonder how much time players really spend in their team's city throughout the year, if they don't want to be there. Assuming it's half of the season, that's 41 games plus any playoff games. It's weird how in international football you rarely hear players complaining about the city they're in if it's a 'non-alpha' city, like Manchester, Juventus/Turin, etc

I was watching Hollins this morning. That dude is BAD. In one segment he used some variation of dog, big dog, etc like 37 times. And then he makes a hot take and smirks at the rest of the panelists to try and rustle jimmies. :lol:
to be fair he is one of the cuter men on espn. I do enjoy his takes because he is at least aesthetically pleasing.

I wonder how much time players really spend in their team's city throughout the year, if they don't want to be there. Assuming it's half of the season, that's 41 games plus any playoff games. It's weird how in international football you rarely hear players complaining about the city they're in if it's a 'non-alpha' city, like Manchester, Juventus/Turin, etc

A bunch of guys (who are neither Clippers not Lakers) spend big portions of the Summer in LA/California.

All right, I predict this **** ends tomorrow. Fun Guy Friday. He’s gonna hold a 5 minute press conference.

Kawhi:

Clippers? Ha. Ha. Ha. Nope.

Lakers? Ha. Ha. Ha. Nope.

Raptors? WHAT-IT-DO BAY-BEEEE!!!!

And our Kawhi-Watch has ended.
Wanna see him as a Lakers, but you prolly right .**** boi staying. They not gon win ever again tho. His team can't beat a healthy top Western team and the east got a bit stronger.

Western Europe’s a lot smaller than the US and easier to get around too.

to be fair he is one of the cuter men on espn. I do enjoy his takes because he is at least aesthetically pleasing.
upload_2019-7-4_17-9-10.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom