**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
442D2DD4-B628-47D7-BCC8-1C80049F4CA6.jpeg
Either ‘92 or ‘12

Easily the 2008 redeem team:

Why would he need a couple? According to a lot of the casuals one was enough for Bron to achieve G.O.A.T. status.

Didn't say he needed a couple. My argument is winning less playing for the Clippers or Raptors would be seen more favorably than winning more playing for the Lakers. You disagree, which is fine.

Yall keep acting like he's playing with prime Bron. Or like they would just hand them the trophy at the beginning of the season. Just yesterday y'all were saying AD aint even top 10. They still have to earn it on the court

maybe because non-prime Lebron and not-top10 AD are still better than anybody on the Clippers or Raptors...just maybe

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

I honestly thought this tweet was satire. The fact that it isn't is sick. Guys really just milking it

Did you see Broussard’s tweet today stating that a big part of the meeting with the Raptors yesterday was Drake pitching Kawhi being a part of OVO? It’s like somebody just slipped him that news just to see if he’d be dumb enough to believe it and tweet it out.

9D1DABA6-120B-4A38-9174-9FABBCE10001.jpeg

Yea because people remember

Does anyone have an interview of VC and what was going through his mind during this play? Like did he just say F it and went for the dunk? Or did he realize half way up that he's actually that high?

I'd love to watch it.

Does anyone have an interview of VC and what was going through his mind during this play? Like did he just say F it and went for the dunk? Or did he realize half way up that he's actually that high?

I'd love to watch it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom