**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a reach.

Roasting him does not mean we don't want him to improve.

It's just jokes.

Unless youre a Sixers fan or from Australia, why would anyone 'want' him to improve? I hope he never hits a three in his entire career tbh.

Nah they're gunna max Simmons cuz they know theres about a 0% chance Joel embiid stays healthy enough to lead them to a title after this coming season or two. They load managed him down the stretch of the season and mans still couldn't make it 2 rounds.

D-rNeFoUwAAIrqC.jpg:large

D-rNeFrUIAAPONM.jpg:large

what makes the philly scenario weird is that one of the core will have to be shipped down the line to avoid massive taxes and this season kinda decides if its simmons

It's Simmons :lol:

All four of Ben, Embiid, Tobias and Horford will be under contract til at least 2023 and J-Rich is under an awesome contract til 2022. They also front loaded Horford’s contract so it’s a good amount less during his last couple years.

All four of Ben, Embiid, Tobias and Horford will be under contract til at least 2023 and J-Rich is under an awesome contract til 2022. They also front loaded Horford’s contract so it’s a good amount less during his last couple years.

hey man I'm team keep simmons+embiid together and move tobias later down the line

I watched School Daze when I was like 14 years old, shortly after I saw Do The Right Thing. It kind of went over my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom