**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tobias fits well with both Ben and Embiid. Ben himself preferred us keeping Tobias and moving on from Jimmy.
in an ideal world you would keep the entire roster together, but if a season or two goes by without something substantial in terms of accomplishments i dont think FO is going to pay that massive luxury bill

Maybe he keeps family In Toronto comes to LA retires a raptor afterwards

Had this typed like in my reply box like 16 hours ago. **** it. Message still applies.

I know and respectfully observe the Raptors fans in this threads’ thots and prayers and would like to preface this statement by saying that aforementioned thots and prayers are with Uncle Dennis and Kawhi Leonard are in respect of them during KawhiWatch on July 4th, 2019.

Having said that, I also want to take a moment to wish my NT NBA Brethren a Happy Independence Day, many of which whom hail from and/or currently live in parts of the world outside of the United States of America yet still support the product.

I will admittedly say that the current state of the United States of America government and the entire administration is insidious in its desire to “Make America Great Again” that quite frankly we have all become softer as a whole. Similar to that, the effect on the product of the US of A professional basketball has been disgusting.

The iso ball, lax defense officiating and SMASH MOUTH HOOPS (think Charles Oakley) will and MUST return. The old heads of the NT NBA Thread will be happy again and that is the fight the America conservatives are fighting for :nthat: :nthat:

In all seriousness, I despite hope everyone in the thread has a fun, exciting, and most importantly, 4th with their loved ones today. If you eem get the urge to drink and drive, please don’t do it. Uber and Lyft, friend or foe, bae or baby momma, hitch hiking or going on foot.....Waiting the morning for a bus, realizing your ride can be coordinated in the AM because your host doesn’t want that smoke and horror incurred by the screaming roommates/BM/wife associated with a drunk driving call.

Hope y’all enjoyed the wieners (pause)/burgers/bbq/booze. I only use NT on my secureline so if any of y’all find me in an precarious situation this evening, hit da DMs or reply in the thread. Every regular is so crucials to next season’s narrative and I’d pay for y’all to ensure the same content :lol:

I hoped y’all remembered to size up the outfit of the mans on the grill to determine if you were going home satisfied (pause) with multiple extras or you gonna have to stop at a local joint on the way back since you won’t be fulfilled word to one of the Lakers, Clippers or Raptors.

Kawstradamus had us on a string today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom