**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does this whole July 6th deadline work? Lakers gonna have to complete the AD trade before tonight is over?

@P C H @pmatic

Other teams will wait for the Lakers because nobody is renegading on the trade now.

But the Lakers offer would decrease by like 3-4 million a year if the deal is done before Kawhi decides.

Reactions: HIM

Hopefully, we get an announcement before the weekend

So playing with two other superstars makes it more likely Kawhi will be recognized as the best player in the game? Not so sure I agree with that. Didn’t really work out that way for KD and Kawhi really just got back into the best-in-game convo because of his playoff run with the Raptors. But reasonable minds can disagree on this, I suppose.

My boy sells Ballmer coke and said Ballmer asked for more than usual “because we’ll be celebrating all night tonight.”

Do whatever the hell you wanna do with that
1474171578525.jpg

My boy sells Ballmer coke and said Ballmer asked for more than usual “because we’ll be celebrating all night tonight.”

Do whatever the hell you wanna do with that

Yeah, I’m convinced. Obviously, the fact nobody has said he’s signing with the Clippers (except random KTLA guy) means that’s exactly what will happen.

You know the saying, “where there’s absolutely no smoke at all, there’s fire”...

Kawhi really about to go to LA

I knew he looked type awkward when fans were cheering him at that Blue Jays game :lol:

So playing with two other superstars makes it more likely Kawhi will be recognized as the best player in the game? Not so sure I agree with that. Didn’t really work out that way for KD and Kawhi really just got back into the best-in-game convo because of his playoff run with the Raptors. But reasonable minds can disagree on this, I suppose.

Bron is on his last legs and 'supposedly' is taking a back seat (gotta see it to believe it). But he's a better all around player than AD and Bron right now and him continuing to stack chips will only help put a strangle hold on that claim. Just look at Bron in Miami. And people tried to downplay KD's chips for sure but most had come around to acknowledging him as the best in the world before the injury. Kawhi already is a made man.

Bron is on his last legs and 'supposedly' is taking a back seat (gotta see it to believe it). But he's a better all around player than AD and Bron right now and him continuing to stack chips will only help put a strangle hold on that claim. Just look at Bron in Miami. And people tried to downplay KD's chips for sure but most had come around to acknowledging him as the best in the world before the injury. Kawhi already is a made man.

You many be right. There’s definitely a few different ways to look at it. But I will add that I think LeBron’s ring in Cleveland, beating the more talented Warriors team, did more for his legacy than the Miami titles.

If I'm Kawhi I run it back one year with the Raptors
Tell them to carry the load during the regular season and he'll take over in the playoffs
Probably won't make it out of the East again but he gave his teammates and the fans another shot at a title

Then next year when KD comes back go team up with LeBron and AD
***If this is even possible

You many be right. There’s definitely a few different ways to look at it. But I will add that I think LeBron’s ring in Cleveland, beating the more talented Warriors team, did more for his legacy than the Miami titles.

Sure it did. Kawhi is already the dynasty killer, he'd be doing it in reverse. If CC is accurate he's trying to stack them up now, best and easiest opportunity to do that is on the Show.

Bron knew Kawhi and Ant preferred the LA market, even while he still was in Cleveland :lol:

“Let me sign with LA cause I know these boys prefer LA”

He definitely would’ve stayed in Cleveland, otherwise.

Yeah, I’m convinced. Obviously, the fact nobody has said he’s signing with the Clippers (except random KTLA guy) means that’s exactly what will happen.

You know the saying, “where there’s absolutely no smoke at all, there’s fire”...

If he doesn’t sign here it just means he can’t handle the bright lights and the pressure it takes to be a clipper. If that’s the case I’ll boo him every time he touches the ball and pretend i never wanted him

Naw he wasn't staying in Cleveland cause his wife and kids was tired of Cleveland
Think about it, the city of Cleveland would have expected his son to be their next savior

I'm 1000% sure they weren't going through that bull crap again

As a Bron hater I struggle with the desired outcome. Do I really want to see him LeGM his way into riding another player's bootstraps to the championship?

Then again maybe this will remind people his strategy towards winning championships has always been building a superteam to carry him that has a huge advantage over the rest of the league. Just failed on Cleveland because someone else did it better.

People still complaining about KD too :lol: "Miami was different!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom