**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple white boys at work *****ing and crying bout Kawhi potentially leaving

:rofl: ****s hilarious to me, sound like some damn children.

Especially the one guy that admitted to me earlier in the year he just got into basketball this season. Man just repeats whatever hot take he sees on the net.

Goofies.

Why would the Raptors put him on their PJ if he was leaving them?

One thing I’ve learned is anything that happens means he is going to the Lakers.

Cris Carter says Lakers - he’s going to the lakers
Cris Carter says he doesn’t know - kawhi asked him to do damage control. He’s coming to the Lakers
The Clippers acquire Harkless - Clippers gave up, he’s coming to the Lakers
The Lakers sign Dudley - the Lakers must know they’re getting Kawhi
Kawhi flies to Toronto - he must be saying bye. Going to the Lakers
MLSE plane flying back to LA - kawhi must be signing with the lakers
Kawhi drags the decision out - he is giving his team to put together marketing materials for his LA announcement
I think Kawhi himself could come out and rule out the Lakers and they’d still manage a way to say “of course he would say that. Still lakers”

One thing I’ve learned is anything that happens means he is going to the Lakers.

Cris Carter says he doesn’t know - kawhi asked him to do damage control. He’s coming to the Lakers
Kawhi drags the decision out - he is giving his team to put together marketing materials for his LA announcement
I think Kawhi himself could come out and rule out the Lakers and they’d still manage a way to say “of course he would say that. Still lakers”

Kawhi - “I’ve honestly ******* hated the Lakers my entire life and never even considered going there. I’m only deciding between the Raptors and Clippers.”

Lakers fans - “:lol: Bron taught him well, this man is playing 4D chess with y’all. Klaw to the Lakeshow baby #SOON :pimp:

And what happens if he does sign with the lakers?

Got dudes in the lakers thread saying they are driving to the airport to hold a sign that says they know where he lives. Straight Robert De Niro off the movie The Fan
Lol lol lol what are you? The nba thread spy?

for guys who's own teams are very heavily effected by Kawhi's decision & who's own team should have had just as much of a chance to bring him.... ya'll sure are weirdly hung up on the Lakers process in this.

Hell one team has even stalked him for two years, built their entire plan around him, was told they were a LOCK for months now..... and yet here we are the Lakers that Kawhi "reportedly" wasn't gonna meet with..... the one with the toxic front office, the one who doesn't understand cap space, the ones who spurned legendary coach Ty Lue.....somehow, someway we now have the same chances

#scaryHours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom