**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way, I don't think Kawhi being spotted at Carmel Valley confirms he's going to the Lakers/Clippers.

I'm pretty sure he lives there in the off-season, being that he's from San Diego.

Also, it's his uncle's birthday today. And his uncle lives in LA.

Either way, I don't think Kawhi being spotted at Carmel Valley confirms he's going to the Lakers/Clippers.

I'm pretty sure he lives there in the off-season, being that he's from San Diego.

Also, it's his uncle's birthday today. And his uncle lives in LA.

Where the hell did you find out Uncle Dennis’s birthday :lol:

Yeah I see no way all these other teams are gonna want to wait for the Lakers just so they can POTENTIALLY get Kawhi. If they try to make everyone wait then even less teams will wanna deal with the Lakers in the future.

It's out of the teams hands right now, this isn't a matter of "helping" the Lakers, it's a matter of them wanting to clear the trades they made & they can't do that until the Lakers make a move. They have until 2mmrw & likely Sunday to make a deal, clearly they would know one way or another of Kawhi's decision before then.

It's out of the teams hands right now, this isn't a matter of "helping" the Lakers, it's a matter of them wanting to clear the trades they made & they can't do that until the Lakers make a move. They have until 2mmrw & likely Sunday to make a deal, clearly they would know one way or another of Kawhi's decision before then.

People don't use their common sense.

D-vYBZBUwAAxiNN.jpg:large

Flipped on The Jump on espn2....
Why is Perkins everywhere? Nobody want to see his ugly ***, I didn’t even wanna see his 2 ppg 2 rpg *** when he played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom