**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes stay postin' nonsense in this thread. (A hopefully motivated) LBJ, AD, (a focused) Kuz with some decent supporting cast are a lock for playoffs unless they have catastrophic injuries.
A lock for playoffs yes. But if just making the playoffs was Lebron's highest aspiration he would've just stayed with Cleveland.

BB521DD9-2D5E-4C7C-BBBB-E56C00C060CE.jpeg

Soon, very soon Lakeshow.

I wish the warriors never happened and my boy bron would be cemented in time as the Goat.
What’s funny to me though is I never heard nothing about kawhi for years now he won a fluke chip cuzz the opps got injured and suddenly he one of the greatest to ever do it

I wish the warriors never happened and my boy bron would be cemented in time as the Goat.
What’s funny to me though is I never heard nothing about kawhi for years now he won a fluke chip cuzz the opps got injured and suddenly he one of the greatest to ever do it

Are you crazy! Kawhi has always been talked about at the top. Where have you been?

Idek if this is a troll or not

Bro this is new levels of FA tracking being debuted due to Kawhi.

Fans
Teammates
Potential teammates
Gm's
The media

Nobody knows what the **** is going on

Yeah I see no way all these other teams are gonna want to wait for the Lakers just so they can POTENTIALLY get Kawhi. If they try to make everyone wait then even less teams will wanna deal with the Lakers in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom