**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What team can use Dwight? I can't think of one, maybe Miami? Butler will kill him. lol

Boston? GSW?

probably one of the biggest fall from grace of any HOF'er.

was 3x DPOY, 5x All NBA 1st team. never recovered after this

KD don’t know what he wants.

Dude has 2 rings and 2 Finals MVP’s and he’s still miserable because he don’t get MVP chants like Steph.

Boo hoo.

He did though, at least last season. Definitely got MVP chants at Oracle during the Clippers playoff series. Too little, too late I guess...

crazy how Bradley fell off too since he left the clippers

Dwight prob still has some in the tank, he was nice in ATL? at least IMO

doesn't he have some back problems right now?

5cdb2195021b4c55906d8b89-750-375.jpg

do it pelinka!

crazy how Bradley fell off too since he left the clippers

Dwight prob still has some in the tank, he was nice in ATL? at least IMO

doesn't he have some back problems right now?

Dwight Howard? I forget he's still in the league. Now he's someone who really fell off. Hasn't done anything of significance since he left Orlando IMO.

avery bradley is washed

Can confirm. He sucks on offense 95 percent of the time and does not make up for it with his defense anymore. He’ll have a few/couple possessions in games where he’ll play elite level D, but it’s more the exception than the rule.

Whatever we’re doing, it’s definitely somewhat related to Kawhi . I know the Iggy trade is going to happen right after Kawhi announces. No telling what else.

Looks like we are continuously saving money for something.

[images][/image]

Anybody watching this Lakers Bulls summer league game leading into the Zion game?

Bron sitting courtside next to Lionel Hollins and Ryan West. Chummy vibes galore from the looks of it.

How long before Lionel is named acting head coach and Vogel is out and then Ryan is named GM to replace Rob?

I think if the Lakers struggle out the gate Rob is out.

Whatever we’re doing, it’s definitely somewhat related to Kawhi . I know the Iggy trade is going to happen right after Kawhi announces. No telling what else.

Looks like we are continuously saving money for something.

[images][/image]

:nerd::nerd::nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom