**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been on the road all day and was certain that by the time I got home tonite Kawhi would’ve announced something....

This cat is wildin’ right now man....make a goddamn decision already! :lol: Either this is the most thorough decision making process in the history of NBA free agency, or Uncle Dennis is masterminding this **** to obtain max attention. Or both.

That said, this whole thing is playing out like some Kawhi type of ****, so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. Buddy just moves different.

damn brobros just got my ball (wilson) jacked :smh:

looking to buy a new one. what yall hooping with??

Get that new Wilson Evo NXT.

Better than the Trash regular Evo. Almost as good as the Wilson Solution.

Nothing will ever top The OG Spaulding TF1000 (the new TF1000 is a joke).

Been on the road all day and was certain that by the time I got home tonite Kawhi would’ve announced something....

This cat is wildin’ right now man....make a goddamn decision already! :lol: Either this is the most thorough decision making process in the history of NBA free agency, or Uncle Dennis is masterminding this **** to obtain max attention. Or both.

That said, this whole thing is playing out like some Kawhi type of ****, so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. Buddy just moves different.

Dennis is behind all of this.

d12 should of relaxed his self and stayed with orlando ........ dude been getting traded left and right ,,,, nets waived him,,, grizlies waived him, lol smh

kAwhii signing back to the six on the 6th of july, lol

I still don't even know exactly how Dwight first got injured. He was saying Al Harrington punched him in the back :lol:

91963ED3-1092-4C59-ACE6-9FF3F3E7367E.jpeg
if true.

sad, dwight was a beast on the court and has one of the best nba bodies in the history of the game.

Right?

It really looks like he’s laboring and it scares the hell out of me.

But Karl Towns gait is also really bad and he’s an iron man so...

I always say zion gotta drop weight to preserve his knees. No matter how much of a freak athlete he is with jumping ability.... Bones are bones. Ligaments are Ligaments. And nearly 300lbs on those for 82 games is a recipe for a blowout or failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom