**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@storm2006, enjoy Philly, brodie. First stop has to be Reading Terminal for some market eats. Jim’s on South St. for cheesesteaks. McGillin’s beer flights.

I’m actually one of the rare Philly sports fans based outta North NJ. Caught tons of flak when the G-Men won two SB. Nets run was less annoying with Kidd, RJ, K-Mart, Kittles, etc. Think Kendall Gill was before that era, but I remember him too.

@P C H HIM HIM @lawdog1

cheers.jpg

feels good.gif

KG.gif

What’s loss in all this chaos is if the All Star game was still conference specific, he’d have a strong chance of not making the all star team :rofl:

Enjoy Kawhi, Clipper Nation!

Successfully brought the chip to Toronto in a one and done, but damn hope the next few years ain’t gonna be as lean as current Cavs.
this next year will def suck for them but they have 90m free in cap space this next off season. idk who'll go to toronto but at the very least that should help

Okc and New Orleans basically fleeced both of these teams and the lakers got the better deal because they got a generational talent in Anthony Davis.

This will be very interesting but unless both of these teams beef up their teams I don't see either really winning.

This has been an interesting development in the new CBA. Owners thought they could combat clear movement by providing overwhelming financial incentive to stay via the supermax contracts but if players are willing to turn down $40m-$50m in order to play where they want, what can the owners really do?

Not mad at all

We got a ring

Most people will be happy he didn’t team up with Lebron on the Lakers

This is good to hear. I’m very happy that the Raptors beat the Warriors with my guy Kawhi!

I hope the majority of Raptors fans don’t turn on him. He just wanted to go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom