**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know that I agree with the Dawson tweet either. Unless Russy demands a trade, what superstar can you lure to OKC to replace him with? Sure, you listen if teams call but beyond that, I’d build around Westbrook because you really have no other choice. Realize I’m setting up the Russy detractors to accuse him of stat padding, taking bad, selfish shots, etc. On his worst day, Westbrook is still what, a top-15 player in the league?

think about the moves the Clippers front office made, first being blind sighted and trading CP3 (reacting IMMEDIATELY after he demanded the trade). Then trading Blake after realizing he's not a franchise piece and paying him that kind of money needed to be someone else's problem.

Brilliant.

We really got out from under CP3 and Blake and within 2 years, this is the outcome. Its unbelievable.

Celts fans, Bucks fans and @buc em popping **** too

tenor (38).gif

Congrats clippers! What a ******* squad.

But i think i trust lou more than PG in the playoffs..that's just me.

West gonna be LIT

Kawhi and PG to Clips doesn’t present the best situation for two of the biggest names left on the market, DMC and Mook. Toronto doesn’t have the money to replace Kawhi with a big-name player. Neither does OKC looking to fill the Paul George void. Lakers giving bags to McGee, KCP and Danny Green. Who has substantial money left?

Its funny, i first learned about this when ESPN showed the points per touch stat and had PG and Kawhi with Clippers logos. I thought it was for sure an error because the PG part didnt make sense. Then they showed Green signing 2/$30M and I instantly got hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom