**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20190417_055421.jpg

Love the ”first round loss again” comment :lol:

I'm really salty right now and maybe I'll calm down in a few weeks. But Kawhi pulled a b move. Raps gave him 5-star treatment and he just strung us along waiting for dominos to fall in place so he could go to the Clippers. After the respect we showed to him he could have just notified us after the title run that he was leaving. I know that players shouldnt be loyal to teams but after what the Raptors did for him a little respect was warranted.

Objectively speaking the NBA is now wide open however the West is going to be a bloodbath. Even with PG and Kawhi, I think the Clippers are going to have a lot of trouble in the West. Ultimately Kawhi chose beating to his own drum over a safer path to the final (Lakers or Raptors(.

BTW, there are comments here about folks not knowing Kawhi and PG are close. I think Kawhi was set on the Clippers and after guys like Durant and Butler chose elsewhere, Kawhi looked around to see who he could recruit.

The Clippers and the NBA as a whole come out as winners. The Lakers, Raptors, and Thunder come out as losers. The Raptors are going to go from champs to rebuilding mode in a drop of a dime. By next year the only player from our title winning team likely to remain will be Siakam.

Just woke to the Kawhi and........PG13 news.

Bruh.........

giphy.gif

Congrats to HIM HIM @lawdog1 @P C H @casper90403 and the other Clippers' fan.

@MVP @BIG LEEMELONE @D StaXX

tenor.gif

Lakers still in good shape but they are certainly no lock any titles in the near future.

Clippers got Kiwi, Black Gordon Hayward, Montrez, Lou Will and Beverly.

Dat team on paper. :sick:

Jerry West is a ******* gawd

Damn ain't no one trying to play with Russ. :frown:

NBA offseason > *

Thread title change. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lawd this upcoming NBA season.
damn.png

Now time to catch up on this thread which I imagine is "debacled" word to Emmitt Smith. :rofl:

Last edited:
Good to see all the good will PG-13 built up in here especially from dudes clowning him for the last few yrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom