**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be interesting to see how much load management LAL can afford

Also to see Harden's work load during the reg season. He def sacrificed some of his longevity for last reg season
Waiting on the final roster but there'll def be some changes to the Rockets offense. But you can pretty much count on him not sitting any games for rest tho

AD isn't going to need to be load managed. Bron is. Time for Kuz to take that next step now. Need AD to play 75 games at least and for Lebbywinks to focus 100% on basketball. He has help now, no excuses. He wasn't able to recruit in b2b summers in freaking Los Angeles with the Lakers. It wasn't just the location (like he suggested in CLE). 2 summer's in a row stars who weren't under his Klutch wanted to force trades to the Lakers and decide not to come as free agents when they got the chance. Those optics ain't good at all.

Speaking of Houston, initially had my guy RHJ pegged for the Rox but think y’all end up with Iggy instead. Imagine adding RHJ on the low defensively with Kawhi, PG and Pat Bev.

I gotta wonder how OKC/Russ/the fans feel about this. Especially after the fanfare from last year with PG resigning at a giant party in OKC

Me too. My ship doesn't get back until late Nov/Early Dec.
Yeah man I'm looking at late Oct/early Nov. I'm also hoping to get back before Lakers come to Orlando. My son is a huge LBJ fan and I wanted to take him to his first NBA game. I figured I need to hurry before LBJ calls it quits.

Sooo Houston window is closed!

Not a chance in hell they get through The Warriors, Lakers and Clippers.....FUN TIMES AHEAD

AD isn't going to need to be load managed. Bron is. Time for Kuz to take that next step now. Need AD to play 75 games at least and for Lebbywinks to focus 100% on basketball. He has help now, no excuses. He wasn't able to recruit in b2b summers in freaking Los Angeles with the Lakers. It wasn't just the location (like he suggested in CLE). 2 summer's in a row stars who weren't under his Klutch wanted to force trades to the Lakers and decide not to come as free agents when they got the chance. Those optics ain't good at all.

I think Kiwi's decision has more to with the front office than the actual players.

You want to go to a team managed by Jerry West with a proven track record or Rob Pelinka.

He probably would've went to the Lakers if the Clippers couldn't have secured PG13.

@sohi 23 BIG FISH BIG FISH @drewsone

F54F513F-5DD9-4B57-9462-46BFD41FA167.gif

EA788509-021F-4381-BD7F-543F63FBB8F4.gif

83877891-9CB6-4408-AB03-46D9A592BEA0.gif
Bruh I woke up like wtf. I’m SICK

I'm really salty right now and maybe I'll calm down in a few weeks. But Kawhi pulled a b move. Raps gave him 5-star treatment and he just strung us along waiting for dominos to fall in place so he could go to the Clippers. After the respect we showed to him he could have just notified us after the title run that he was leaving. I know that players shouldnt be loyal to teams but after what the Raptors did for him a little respect was warranted.

Objectively speaking the NBA is now wide open however the West is going to be a bloodbath. Even with PG and Kawhi, I think the Clippers are going to have a lot of trouble in the West. Ultimately Kawhi chose beating to his own drum over a safer path to the final (Lakers or Raptors(.

BTW, there are comments here about folks not knowing Kawhi and PG are close. I think Kawhi was set on the Clippers and after guys like Durant and Butler chose elsewhere, Kawhi looked around to see who he could recruit.

The Clippers and the NBA as a whole come out as winners. The Lakers, Raptors, and Thunder come out as losers. The Raptors are going to go from champs to rebuilding mode in a drop of a dime. By next year the only player from our title winning team likely to remain will be Siakam.

Well the thing is he got traded to Toronto. Didnt go willingly there, probably never wanted to go there. Brought a ring to the city and wished to play in LA. Cant be mad at that. At all.

So first LBJ was a b move

Then KD was a b move

Now KL a b move

Why

Congrats again to the 4 true Clipper fans. Genuinely. Never been a fan. Never will be. But again, heartfelt congrats to them.

I'm not sold on them being the number one favorite out west tho. It's up for grabs to be honest. Clipper squad isn't full enough for me to give them the number one slot off the rip. Defense will be great, but I'm not counting out Utah or Denver.

Taking notes on all the slander since ya'll aint eem got Bron / AD in a top 4 seed. AD coming out averaging 29 and 12 and Bron coming back in top form

tenor.gif

I gotta wonder how OKC/Russ/the fans feel about this. Especially after the fanfare from last year with PG resigning at a giant party in OKC
I feel bad for Russ. PG left him high and dry the moment Kawhi calls. Literally strung Russ along this whole time like Russ was the side piece and Kawhi was the main boo. Bigger snake than KD ever was.

Thought he would go back to Toronto. Ain’t even mad at him though. Gotta come back in a few hours. Thread go be pure gold.

Clippers are clearly the favorite next year

Kawhi
PG
Shamet
Harrell
Lou
Bev

2 superstars and a GREAT supporting cast

OKC is out. Anybody else gonna fall all the way out?

Yo this upcoming season is gonna be nuts. Damn I wish KD and Klay were healthy :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom