**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tanking will kill that market and send the franchise back your way
They’ll never beat that curse. And I love it.

But yeah if they weren’t cursed, they could do a power rebuild by trading Russ, having the most picks in the NBA, and then Presti rediscovering his draft magic.

I think it's a good trade for Oklahoma City if they plan on going into a full rebuild. They got a total of 5 first round picks and two pick swaps, many of which will be after both Paul Georges and Kawhis contractors are up. not to mention they get a good expiring contract and a good young player. It's the best possible package they could have gotten.

Potentially,

I just don’t see those picks really turning out that well because the clippers are going to be good, and they’ll be good for a long time.

It just goes to show how incompetent the lakers were when trying to get AD. They traded away a top 5 pick, as well as 3 players. Where Jerry west and Ujiri were able to have much more balanced trades for landing the superstars they wanted.

A190917E-C533-4E0A-BC87-B63674F7246B.gif

Kawhi to the league.

Potentially,

I just don’t see those picks really turning out that well because the clippers are going to be good, and they’ll be good for a long time.

It just goes to show how incompetent the lakers were when trying to get AD. They traded away a top 5 pick, as well as 3 players. Where Jerry west and Ujiri were able to have much more balanced trades for landing the superstars they wanted.
I disagree. I think the Clippers gave up more. You have to consider the age of their stars. 3 years is eons in the NBA. Additionally, SGA was a good player. I am not that high on Lonzo and Ingram.

Potentially,

plus they gave up SGA

I wholeheartedly disagree, I think the Clippers gave up a lot more for Paul George to the Lakers gave up for AD but we can agree to disagree. obviously it's a trade to Clippers should make 10 times out of 10 because it got them Kawhi Leonard as well but they gave up a lot

?????

LMAO .. I mentioned Wade and Bosh as in superstars ... Rose just wanted another chances. Those are facts. Go post more memes, that's what you excel at.

Dude said Rose. SMH
Like said to another nt'er "The sun only shines brighter when you not a hater"

I'll leave alone so can keep at it.

Im guessing Kahwi wanted to go to LA Clippers with a second star, but Clippers striking out in free agency led him to consider the Lakers, despite not wanting to be on a super team.

but as Magic and the franchise leaked and generally acted dysfunctional, he went back to the Clippers and told them to find another star and he would come, and so then he strung it out to give them time

and boom he's a clipper.

I don't think he was ever seriously in play for the Raptors.

I agree with you except i think Kawhi was never going to the Lakers. It was Clippers or re-sign. Clips got the Pg deal done and that got Kawhi. If OKC played hardball I bet Kawhi would’ve signed a short deal in toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom