**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
7B041A30-79C9-43C1-9D47-80F3DE0855B5.jpeg

This totally blows, I'm less annoyed by Kawhi leaving and more annoyed by

- not getting to defend the championship
- not getting a christmas day game.
- not really getting a whole summer of celebration with championship team.

and I think what everyone should learn is that you cannot build a sustainable championship contender in a non glamour market, if you have a chance to win the championship you go ALL IN.

because you may never get another chance at.

Just woke up now and checked realgm and I am shocked... Kawhi to the clips with Paul George wow... They gave up a ton of picks for George :lol:

First off, I wanna thank the OKC thunder. Thank you for the gift you sent west in black Gordon hayward.
Thank you Lakers for being the delusional, dysfunctional franchise you are.
Most important, thank you gswuse for grossly mis managing the final days of your "dynasty". Than you so much for mortgaging any future you had for a championship that want yours to begging with.

Shout out to zubac who saved us last year according to @soundcloud right?

This totally blows, I'm less annoyed by Kawhi leaving and more annoyed by

- not getting to defend the championship
- not getting a christmas day game.
- not really getting a whole summer of celebration with championship team.

and I think what everyone should learn is that you cannot build a sustainable championship contender in a non glamour market, if you have a chance to win the championship you go ALL IN.

because you may never get another chance at.

In all fairness to kawhi, when he asked to be traded last year he said he only wanted to be traded to LA and the raptors still traded for him. The guy obviously wanted to be in one place and the Raptors still did it, but the end result was absolutely worth it

In all fairness to kawhi, when he asked to be traded last year he said he only wanted to be traded to LA and the raptors still traded for him. The guy obviously wanted to be in one place and the Raptors still did it, but the end result was absolutely worth it
I did not say it wasn't worth it, it totally was, and it still blows.

Remember when the Cavs didn't want to trade the Nets pick the last year they had Lebron?

Yeah, you can't do that as a non glamour market, if you even have a 1% chance at a ring you push all the chips in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom