**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ScarceWideeyedAlpaca-size_restricted.gif

I’m convinced that the lakers were the 3rd team/odd man out the entire time.

Kawhi and his camp were trying to orchestrate trades and moves for him to play with other superstars, whether it was for the clippers or the raptors.

And what did the lakers have? A 35 year old lebron who likes to coast during the regular season and Marcus camby with a jumpshot?

He was never going to the lakers bruh :lol:

Leverage play by Kawhi's camp to make sure the Clips pony'd up and did what they had to do for PG. I think he was going to the Clippers the entire time, Woj knew it and the Clips FO knew it.

"The Clippers are borderline arrogant with Kawhi in Playa Vista" - Marc Stein months back. Front office personnel had chances to take promotions with other teams and didn't because they knew.

The Clips didn't put their best foot forward in the Jimmy Butler sweepstakes w/Gallo because they knew about the PG thing. Raptors and Lakers were there for Leverage I think.

people tryna say the league is more balanced now

do they not understand golden state has two big trade chips in dangelo russell and draymond green?

that can create another big 3

The Lakers not getting everything they want, and this parity across the league is so beautiful. My eyes watered when I heard the Clipp news. This was well worth the wait. Thank you, Kawhi. Thank you.

League might actually be that thing people been talking about all these years now that the talent is spread out amongst couple teams which all got a legit shot at it

1 injury could be huge.. instead of the warriors having to have 2 of their big 4 go down AND specifically those 2 too plus other guys have other lingering things going too

Trade deadline moves are going be huge.. pelicans got pieces that could help playoff teams, OKC got Russ and adams they’ll move if they’re blowing it up along with other 2 guys they got

Congrats Clips fans. Knicks should learn a thing or two from ya'll. When a star is rumored to come all season long, get that other star piece first.

Nah I think the Knicks have to start being competitive. Stars aren't coming to 12 win teams. That's why I'm kind of encouraged with what they did this summer. Knicks won't make the playoffs but they should be a competent, 35 win team which is necessary to attract FA.

people tryna say the league is more balanced now

do they not understand golden state has two big trade chips in dangelo russell and draymond green?

that can create another big 3
With only a year left, Draymond only has value to a contender. And aside from Westbrook, what star is available for Russell?

Clips have the best defensive starting 5 in the league now. Congratulations on your championship Clippers. Billy Crystal is about to get live AF at the parade.

Nah I think the Knicks have to start being competitive. Stars aren't coming to 12 win teams. That's why I'm kind of encouraged with what they did this summer. Knicks won't make the playoffs but they should be a competent, 35 win team which is necessary to attract FA.

We not winning 35 games :lol:

But yeah, a foundation has to start being built. Go from 17 to 30 to 40 wins. Start showing players that there's progress being made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom