**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi actually fell for the "you'll be the greatest ever if you win a title for the Clippers"
Thats how the NBA used to be but not really
At one point the Spurs had David Robinson, Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili, Tony Parker, Steve Kerr, Steve Smith, Bruce Bowen and some other nice pieces (but you won't hear that imbecile on the show with Shannon Sharpe talk about that)

Kawhi and his folks are overrating his leadership abilities

We not winning 35 games :lol:

But yeah, a foundation has to start being built. Go from 17 to 30 to 40 wins. Start showing players that there's progress being made.
We got a 30+ win squad this season. We're not a playoff team but we got 30 in us.

Charlotte would be a perfect fit considering their aspirations of being mediocre.

If I'm OKC I'd definitely want future picks from Charlotte. But I think they'll do Russ a solid and send him to Detroit where they can keep Blake and Drummond and compete in the east

"Kawhi actually fell for the "you'll be the greatest ever if you win a title for the Clippers""

fell? he is 28 and if he wins 1-2 with clippers he is one of the greats to ever play, its the clips its not like he joined a super team ever in his life like some people. this dude didnt pull a lebron and set it up to play with a finals MVP in wade or a KD to play with a finals MVP and 2 time MVP.

lucky he didnt fall for the, come to lakers be the 3rd guy and when lebron leaves in 3 years you can take his spot as the man.

him and kobe are close, wonder what was kobes advice to leonard

Last edited:
Charlotte would be a perfect fit considering their aspirations of being mediocre.

Seems like a mike move

If I'm OKC I'd definitely want future picks from Charlotte. But I think they'll do Russ a solid and send him to Detroit where they can keep Blake and Drummond and compete in the east

OKC needs to move anything with value.. but Adams should also get something decent in return

KP didn't wanna be here **** that twig
It's the NBA homie stars get mad, act like divas, want to leave. What you do is get value for them. You work the market. You convince them to change their mind. You don't say "Yes sir where would you like to be traded and for empty cap space and a couple non-lottery draft picks?"

WellSeeYaLater.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom