**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm legit excited to see their Defense tho, like, they'll score the ball no doubt, but the clamps, the damn clamps.

:lol:

Two playmaking defensive minded wings is absolutely going to work

Son added another team to his list :lol:

Serious? We’re in an era of positionless basketball and these 2 don’t mesh? Both who shoot the 3 ball well and are excellent on ball defenders?

Really?
PG is a streaky shooter. He's more of a scorer than knock down shooter. Offensively they're a lot similar, Kawhi is just better. Their defense will be a monster though.

The focus now is fine, we're doing what we should with that we have. I'm just SO TIRED of the Kool-aid drinker's "Getting rid of KP was a great move!" narrative. The reality is we mismanaged a valuable asset. I'm not talking just about the trade, I'm talking about making our best draft pick in decades and 3 years later trading him for almost nothing. If he was being a diva then YOU PACIFY HIM UNTIL YOU CAN TRADE HIM FOR ACTUAL VALUE. That's part of the game. The NBA is a diva's league. If you can't manage divas you got nothing.
Pacify him? He threatened to go back to Europe unless we traded him :lol: He publicly desired a trade coming off an ACL tear and tanked his own trade value.
His snake in the grass *** brother had been whispering in his ear for the entire Knicks tenure. Not a Knicks fan alive that liked Janis Porzingis.
We got dealt a bad hand and used that trade to position us to sign KD and the star of his choosing. If he didn't tear his achilles we'd likely have him and whoever right now.
It's only in hindsight someone could now be upset but we did the right thing. Maneuvering for cap space was the right thing. There is no greater value than a star player.

I’m going to take the high road and not talk a bunch of **** in here and instead will just be happy for my team and the long-time fans.

I will say the fact that nobody in the media had a clue this was happening is a testament to how good our FO is.

Lastly, if later today you see a 5’8” white dude with a dad bod running naked through the streets of LA swinging a Clippers flag, that’s probably me :lol:
Flourish my guy! FLOURISH. Let it hang!

It's really some **** dude bailed on a guy who thought he was his boy and just had his best season with to go do the dirty work for a player hes basically a poor mans version of. Between this and calling a 40 footer in his eye for a series a bad shot I'm not so sure about this guy. Maybe missing a few pieces up there.

PG don’t care he just wanted to get out of okc. I know his baby mama doesn’t want to be there either.

Klaw a smart dude didn't know he tried to recruit Durant first. I remember watching this video on youtube and being amazed at how KD and PG stood above the group, they have all the tools.

lakers fans going to be screaming at their tv set when lebron is settling for jumpshots while pat bev guards him :lol:

Yeah .... teams were going to give the bank for an injured KP that is in the middle of a rape allegation.

Then you're going to force players to come to the Knicks.

You got it ....

Pacify him? He threatened to go back to Europe unless we traded him :lol: He publicly desired a trade coming off an ACL tear and tanked his own trade value.
His snake in the grass *** brother had been whispering in his ear for the entire Knicks tenure. Not a Knicks fan alive that liked Janis Porzingis.
We got dealt a bad hand and used that trade to position us to sign KD and the star of his choosing. If he didn't tear his achilles we'd likely have him and whoever right now.
It's only in hindsight someone could now be upset but we did the right thing. Maneuvering for cap space was the right thing. There is no greater value than a star player.

1. You really believe the man was going to go back to Europe?
2. Question the "Dolan did nothing wrong" crew has never answered. Why did KP demand to leave all of a sudden? What were his reasons?
3. All you've heard about KP's demands to leave and the Knicks having no choice: what were the sources for that? Were they all leaks from the Knicks org? Do you trust the Knicks org?

Don't think Kawhi and PG are a good mix. Dudes are too similar.

PG just ran out on Russ like that though, after committing to OKC. :lol:

Too similar ? Lmao
In the sense both are elite wings, can wreck havoc defensively and lock up multiple positions, do anything offensively, yeah they’re similar. It’s not like they just added 2 post up power forwards from the 90s.

Klaw a smart dude didn't know he tried to recruit Durant first. I remember watching this video on youtube and being amazed at how KD and PG stood above the group, they have all the tools.

his team tried to recruit klay as well. them two became close during the draft process and kawhi was legit sad when klay got hurt in the finals
if i had to guess, klay was probably his first choice to pair with but knew he was a warrior for life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom