**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Son wilding.

The recommended daily value for people ain’t that much at all, something like a quarter or less of your total body weight gram wise. So you don’t eem have to eat meat to get that amount.

For athletes or people who are very active the general consensus is .7 to 1 gram per pound of your body weight. Unless dude is eating legumes like nobodies business or supplementing like crazy idk how he’s getting that.

Same thing happened with Arian Foster.

It was really crazy reading that article. His nutritionist was living with him. Dude was pretty much selling snake oil.

What's amazing to me, is that even with the possible nutrition deficiencies he has, dude still made it to the NBA. I do wonder if someone will get in his ear about altering his diet a bit to see if there will be any changes with durability. I'd have to think that he'd explore that option.

One last thing....

When the dust settles, it's going to be an interesting conversation about the careers of guys like Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, and probably Russell Westbrook. OBVIOUSLY all 3 are sure-bet HOFers, but their overall careers have been polarizing to say the least.

D7335693-896A-40EB-82FA-C169E86ED72A.jpeg
Kawhi so overrated. Much rather have KCP

:lol:

Two playmaking defensive minded wings is absolutely going to work

Serious? We’re in an era of positionless basketball and these 2 don’t mesh? Both who shoot the 3 ball well and are excellent on ball defenders?

Really?

I mean sure it could work but it'd be a seamless fit if they played for the Lakers.

You really are out here defending this org and saying they are doing a good job. It's hilarious. Preying on desperate homers like you is how Dolan keeps cashing them checks. He loves fans like you. Hear no evil see no evil speak no evil.
Yeah .... teams were going to give the bank for an injured KP that is in the middle of a rape allegation.

Then you're going to force players to come to the Knicks.

You got it ....

Don't think Kawhi and PG are a good mix. Dudes are too similar.

PG just ran out on Russ like that though, after committing to OKC. :lol:
It's really some **** dude bailed on a guy who thought he was his boy and just had his best season with to go do the dirty work for a player hes basically a poor mans version of. Between this and calling a 40 footer in his eye for a series a bad shot I'm not so sure about this guy. Maybe missing a few pieces up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom