**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers really banking on 2 dudes who couldn’t lead their teams to the playoffs last year to make them contenders?

Depending on how they fill out their roster, I don’t see how they finish above 5th seed and make it out the 2nd round. Bron older and this isn’t the eastern conference

Some of y’all have dementia. Weren’t y’all slandering PG saying he wasn’t all that and he’s a fraud and he chokes in the playoffs. Clippers have a better team but Lebron AD>Kawhi PG
I was slandering his decision to stay in OKC last year FA, someone spoke to his done peice and he made a better decision this year.

PG is back to being a superstar in my eyes.

Two potential mvp on one team.....
#theyhatetooseeit

Some of y’all have dementia. Weren’t y’all slandering PG saying he wasn’t all that and he’s a fraud and he chokes in the playoffs. Clippers have a better team but Lebron AD>Kawhi PG
I'm taking Kawhi and PG for the next 5 years over an old man and a perennial cripple. When AD got traded I said this might not end how Lakers fans want it to.

I think I found a landing spot for Russ. The Spurs. Trade DDR/White/Carroll and a pick and for Russ finally gets a structured coach.

I think I found a landing spot for Russ. The Spurs. Trade DDR/White/Carroll and a pick and for Russ finally gets a structured coach.
IMG_1231.GIF

This is the most I've been hyped for an NBA season in Y E A R S. I'm ready for this ****. GS is dead, Toronto will be the first team to win a ring and be completely forgotten about. Nets will be a mess. My Knicks rolling out a high school roster. Lakers and Clippers will be great to see.

I asked this pages back but wondered if Kawhi will create new haters from this whole build up. You Laker fans telling me you guys aren’t going to boo him when you see him play?

Why did Massi turn that deal down? I like Pascal but sheesh you'd still be favorites in the East next season and PG and Russ are locked up until 2021 at least.

Raptors Rejected Trade Offer Of Paul George, Russell Westbrook For Pascal Siakam

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiret...ul-George-Russell-Westbrook-For-Pascal-Siakam

The Oklahoma City Thunder engaged both the Los Angeles Clippers and Toronto Raptors on a trade for Paul George.

George was willing to join the Raptors had Kawhi Leonard agreed to re-sign.

Sam Presti tried to include Russell Westbrook in the package along with George that was centered on Pascal Siakam as the centerpiece. Masai Ujiri, however, wasn't interested in executing that trade.

Ultimately, the Clippers acquired George with Leonard agreeing to sign as well.

People are really underrating how good Kawhi is and also how good PG is.

I’ll be shocked if they are not the team coming out the West next year. Current Lebron + AD alone just don’t do it for me. Clippers have solid depth as well and still can orchestrate a move to bring in more possibly. As long as no one gets injured, that team will be tough defensively with two of the best two way players in the league. One could arguably be the best player in the league next year.

I can see russ going to New York with all their picks and g league players
Boston is a sleeper team with all those useless assets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom