**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
3B1300A1-5312-473D-B4F0-468062080962.jpeg

I don’t even wear jerseys anymore hut I’m coppin a Kawhichael LA edition. Get me drunk enough and I’m getting a PG one too

I imagine they're gonna ship him east and further prioritize more draft picks.
Yup, go young like they did to start it all. The east has so many teams needing a star for finical reasons I see a ton of them biting

Last edited:
As I said before, I think Detroit should go after Russ. They still have Blake under contract for another two years and it’s really wasted time and money if they don’t pair him with another all-star. Couple other East teams that were ahead of them have/may have taken a step back. It’s time for them to do something. Not saying a Russ-BG Pistons team would be a title contender, but would be better than what the Pistons got going now.

I like that a lot actually, thing is they have nobody to trade, i doubt Presti wants Drummond...

Also when is this CBA up, we may just have a lockout again. With the situations of Kawhi/Spurs... AD/Pels... and now PG/OKC i know owners are scared to death of players just picking up & leaving before their contracts are done.

Now granted OKC & the Pels got back amazing value but ownership gotta be sick of signing these dudes to long term deals & building around them only for them to turn around and ask out two years later. broke boi coalitions of small market teams are gonna push for some change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom