**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing that looks off to me is that Bron went to the Lakers and he's not acting like it's his team. When he was in Cleveland we all knew it was his team. Here it's just a bunch of dudes runnin and gunnin. He needs to assert himself as the dominant player and that will make a bigger difference. But at this point I can't tell if he wants that.

It’s because they threw a bunch of ball dominant dudes on one team around him who all think they’re the top alpha on the team. It’s impossible for him to be that way with this team as constructed.

F5411455-031C-4C49-802C-A987CA342D35.jpeg

#MidRound
#polished

Bron hit up Diddy bday party after that loss, he out here living his life now at end of his career, Glad Lakers offered another legend a terrible contract at the end of their career.

Embiid is a problem too. Big melo. Nobody wants to stand around and watch you suck up the whole shot clock all nite. Team was freezing him out in the second half vs Brooklyn. I think him and simmons don't really click like that either. Their styles are exact opposites

Bron hit up Diddy bday party after that loss, he out here living his life now at end of his career, Glad Lakers offered another legend a terrible contract at the end of their career.

Lebron Harden

Philly was the obvious choice if winning was his #1 priority. It clearly wasn't though.

Philly ain't perfect but it would've been easier to win there over the Lakers for sure: Embiid, flamethrowing Redick and a weaker conference

Philly has a non shooters at 2 positions in Simmons & Fultz. Embiid clogging up the middle. I don't think it would have been a better fit at all.

Yes it would have

-Simmons, Redick, Bron, Saric/Covington, Embiid

Keep Fultz bum *** on the bench

all this hate in your heart making you musty.

Philly ain't perfect but it would've been easier to win there over the Lakers for sure: Embiid, flamethrowing Redick and a weaker conference
This.

Sure, there would be some kinks to work out, but it would be immediately much better than this current Lakers team is with him. Bron would now be that other playmaker off the dribble that the Sixers are sorely missing. He'd also be surrounded by better defenders and shooters than he currently is in LA. If they didn't want to deal with Fultz, they could move him for somebody else that can shoot. The fact that East is pretty top-heavy allows Bron to not have to play at 100% to make the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom