**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still in my bag..

The sixers rank dead last in assists per game. So a guy who dominates the ball is going to have a high assist % on a low assist team BECAUSE he doesn't pass. Assist % is the percentage of teammates field goals a player assists while that player is on the court. Process of deduction. It's westbrookian in it's own way

Still in my bag..

The sixers rank dead last in assists per game. So a guy who dominates the ball is going to have a high assist % on a low assist team BECAUSE he doesn't pass. Assist % is the percentage of teammates field goals a player assists while that player is on the court. Process of deduction. It's westbrookian in it's own way

you my man and all but Sixers rank 5th in Assist per game

https://www.teamrankings.com/nba/stat/assists-per-game

and last year ranked 2nd

2uL6.gif

Embiid is a problem too. Big melo. Nobody wants to stand around and watch you suck up the whole shot clock all nite. Team was freezing him out in the second half vs Brooklyn. I think him and simmons don't really click like that either. Their styles are exact opposites

Lebron Harden

Philly ain't perfect but it would've been easier to win there over the Lakers for sure: Embiid, flamethrowing Redick and a weaker conference

Philly has a non shooters at 2 positions in Simmons & Fultz. Embiid clogging up the middle. I don't think it would have been a better fit at all.

The conference being weaker in general is the #1 reason why LBJ would do better there.

I’m more mad homie still got the “grown and sexy button up shirts from ‘05-07”

Let it go already!!

Lol man, still have one or two of those joints in my wardrobe. Only bring 'em out for fam events when the likelihood of other cats rocking them is high. :lol:

I'm going to complain a lot about Ben Simmons this year because I have him on my fantasy team.

His free throw percentage :rolleyes

Bucks got a top 3 offense so far

Bucks were 25th in 3 point shooting proportion last season, this season they’re 3rd

Heard that every rotation player has a 10 net rating or higher

Middleton per 100 poss

Last season
14 two pointers and 6.8 three’s

This season
8.8 two pointers 11 three’s

34/69 from deep

Bucks got a top 3 offense so far

Bucks were 25th in 3 point shooting proportion last season, this season they’re 3rd

Heard that every rotation player has a 10 net rating or higher

Middleton per 100 poss

Last season
14 two pointers and 6.8 three’s

This season
8.8 two pointers 11 three’s

34/69 from deep

I was real impressed with how they dismantled Sacramento. It was a gimme game against a tired team but they didn't even let them think they had a chance and just beat the brakes off em for 4 whole quarters. Last year they were unreliable as hell and never did what they were supposed to do

Iverson's right though, some of these NBA cats are way too flagrant with their attire.

upload_2018-11-5_15-19-34.jpeg

They should call technical foul, every time he walks into the arena with the innocent bystander sweatshirt.

I bet that ish cost like $500+.

Homie stay wildin!!

I was real impressed with how they dismantled Sacramento. It was a gimme game against a tired team but they didn't even let them think they had a chance and just beat the brakes off em for 4 whole quarters. Last year they were unreliable as hell and never did what they were supposed to do
Bud is outchea

Their defense too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom