**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DrQqcCJWkAEiKsE.jpg

:lol:

6022C157-F636-4043-89EC-FA62C3B911FF.png

I remember when I was a freshman in college...this one dude in the dorm had da 3 button up rotation he used to throw on with the black dub 0's for any function...wild colors, never a thought bout style or matching :lol:

I had button ups in my juinor/senior year of high school, but i had my joints with white/white AF1. I was def doing it at the time.
I was sorta ahead of the game by time i got to college.

I’m convinced he’s 100 percent trolling. There’s no way he can honestly think the fits he wears actually look good/are cool.

The **** he wears is on the same level as the Derliquite collection for Zoolander. It all has to be a joke.

He’s 1000 percent trolling. Contrived as hell. From fashion, to “loving Taylor swift”, to triple doubles. It def all part of his look at me act.

kyle korver is on the market

“Meanwhile, the Cavs have initiated testing the trade market for guard Kyle Korver in the past several days, sources said. There was some trade interest in Korver last summer, and the Cavs are circling back on those talks.”

It wouldn’t be surprising to see Korver end up being a hot commodity on the trade market. The veteran sharpshooter is coming off 1.5 seasons with the Cavs where he shot an absurd 44.4 percent of his three-point looks, the highest mark among players with at least 400 attempted triples in that time span.

should sign with GSW if he's bought out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom