**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah that’s a given. You’re right. But will Russ realize that he’s slowing down? Nope. He’ll go down chucking and trying to stat hunt. It’s gonna take a strong coach with a front office that backs him for Russ to adapt.

He has already stopped finishing around the rim with the thunderous dunks and didn't they just go in the knee again right after the season was over? That is like the 5th time. It's amazing he is still as explosive as he is. But it was noticed a lot this season the elevation when going to the cup is not the same. The dunks are now missed layups at times.

He needs to go to Miami. Spo and Pat will make him adapt. And will shut the stat hunting down like they did Bron when he wanted his camp all in the front office, family/friends to sit certain places at home games, and going out after an away game instead of getting on the plane to the next city.

Adapting now would be best, once that athleticism (explosiveness) is gone, it going to be worse than Melo and Iverson in their last few season in the NBA

Last edited:
65055357_904405526565159_7725747430459341667_n.jpg

They got bloods in Waltham?

ohhh.png
I’m convinced he’s an NTer and he’s just trolling us at this point

So that Bum Lebron is giving 23 to AD hoping he will waive that Signing bonus. AD is A fool is he does that I would get that cash because he will win nothin with Lebum J.Buss or the Rambis ,Pelinka duo. Might as well get paid

Last edited:
So, I been rocking Clippers gear all weekend when I’ve been out and about. Contrary to the salt fest going on in here, the interactions I’ve had with LAL fans IRL have been pretty cool. Several “congratulations,” a couple, “I can’t believe you guys got Kawhi,” and some other miscellaneous comments. Not a single “You guys still will never win anything” or “Still little brother”.

Good times.

Where you at? Imma pull up and give you some different energy.

He has already stopped finishing around the rim with the thunderous dunks and didn't they just go in the knee again right after the season was over? That is like the 5th time. It's amazing he is still as explosive as he is. But it was noticed a lot this season the elevation when going to the cup is not the same. The dunks are now missed layups at times.

He needs to go to Miami. Spo and Pat will make him adapt. And will shut the stat hunting down like they did Bron when he wanted his camp all in the front office, family/friends to sit certain places at home games, and going out after an away game instead of getting on the plane to the next city.

Adapting now would be best, once that athleticism (explosiveness) is gone, it going to be worse than Melo and Iverson in their last few season in the NBA

That would be an ideal situation for him. He’s already in shape which Miami brass loves, Jimmy Butler is there, and yeah Miami culture would benefit him.

Sheesh that okc 30 for 30 is gonna be bananas!

Where you at? Imma pull up and give you some different energy.

A lot of places, my man. Over the last few days I’ve been in Mar Vista, Moorpark, Thousand Oaks, Huntington Beach, Laguna Beach, Culver City, Malibu, Santa Monica and Downtown. Repping Clippers all over SoCal...

I'd take the Lakers' roster over Houston, but chemistry evens it out, in my opinion. I think Houston has one good push left in them with this iteration of the roster and they could benefit from the spreading out of talent in the Western Conference.

I would have agreed if it wasn’t for the little stuff that came out in the last couple of weeks from the top on down

Pray for the Knicks, yall. This upcoming season might get ugly. I know it's only Summer League but :sick:. He's already shooting them out of games.

Now Russ to the Rockets talk. :lol: Rockets tryna jump any trade. Desperation is something else. They know it's a wrap.

For all the stuff that gets said about morey lacking people skills

Dude must do something to these media folks at that Sloan conference or otherwise to get them to sell the rockets being involved in all these deals like they got a chance in hell of pulling it off

Y’all already trying to label him RJ Wiggins or RJ Bennett

Y’all really hoping he’s not RJGA or RJ Murray

A lot of places, my man. Over the last few days I’ve been in Mar Vista, Moorpark, Thousand Oaks, Huntington Beach, Laguna Beach, Culver City, Malibu, Santa Monica and Downtown. Repping Clippers all over SoCal...

Cool when I get back from Vegas run my fade. **** you and them twin snakes PG and Kawhi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom