**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t quite care for the Tyus contract number. Committing 3 years to him when we are rebuilding just doesn’t seem great. He’s a good backup, though. Front office must really like him as a playmaker/defender. Hope his outside shot can develop.

Essentially, we got 2 2nds and Tyus for Delon (similar production/younger/less money). Looking at it that way, solid move.

Yeah I don’t think any real Knicks fan gives a damb about RJ being trash two games into summer league in a neutral arena. If he was in MSG shooting 20% through his first 15-20 games then we’ll be tight.

kevin knox shot piss poor last year and the knicks still believe in his upside/ceiling. RJ gonna be fine with some seasoning. folk always wanna rush to say player X is a bust just so they can say "i told you so"

klay thompson shot like hot garbage his second season and lots of media dudes were writing him off...look at that max contract now

Don’t quite care for the Tyus contract number. Committing 3 years to him when we are rebuilding just doesn’t seem great. He’s a good backup, though. Front office must really like him as a playmaker/defender. Hope his outside shot can develop.

Essentially, we got 2 2nds and Tyus for Delon (similar production/younger/less money). Looking at it that way, solid move.

Wolves fans have been clamoring for him to start for more than a yr.

He had the highest A/T ratio in NBA history last year.

His 3-pt shooting has historically been better than last year, as well.

kevin knox shot piss poor last year and the knicks still believe in his upside/ceiling. RJ gonna be fine with some seasoning. folk always wanna rush to say player X is a bust just so they can say "i told you so"

klay thompson shot like hot garbage his second season and lots of media dudes were writing him off...look at that max contract now

Facts. They were about to trade Klay for K Love because they didn’t think he’d turn into the Klay he is today before J West shut it down. Granted RJ is playing really bad, but nobody wants to mention how good Mitch looked offensively tonight and defensively last game, how Knox already hit six threes in the first two SL games, and that Iggy dropped 30

So all y’all had Lebron going to 8 straight finals ?

come on bruh...8 straight finals is impressive but put some context to it. look at the rosters he had in miami and his 2nd stint in cleveland compared to the rest of the teams in the Eastern Conference during those time frames.

you put Kawhi or KD on any of those miami or '15-'18 cavs teams and they're in the finals.

edit: i didn't realize i just said what RIP Screw RIP Screw said a few posts up :lol:

So u old enough to watch Jordan lose 3 straight to the pistons right?
Or not making it to finals better ?

I'm old enough to watch Jordan get over the Celtics and pistons hump. You also had to remember playing the pistons back then was almost like playing football elbows and undercuts was a way of life. Bulls had a tougher road to cross with different rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom