**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lamont sanford lamont sanford you seriously sound like a scorned ex whenever Lebron is mentioned.

Or he didnt give you his autograph one day.

**** is baffling. You're hurt man.

Nope don’t have a man crush. Why would I need that bums autograph better off asking the dude who work @ 711 working the slurpy machine for a autograph it will be worth more. For real don’t like how grown men get all caught up in there feelings for this dude act like he belong in the same category as Kobe or MJ that’s what I don’t like.

nightmare of Kemba & Kanter in P&R defense.
20190708_215350.jpg

Nope don’t have a man crush. Why would I need that bums autograph better off asking the dude who work @ 711 working the slurpy machine for a autograph it will be worth more. For real don’t like how grown men get all caught up in there feelings for this dude act like he belong in the same category as Kobe or MJ that’s what I don’t like.
Kobe aint on MJ level. why u keep saying that lol?

They don’t wanna hear that Lebum can do no wrong in there eyes. Always a Grade A EXCUSE with the Lebum followers.
big lebron fan here and idk what u talking bout. he got plenty of flaws. choked in 2011 and 2017. has big diva moments. he aint MJ but he def the second best.

Oh word??

NAW about to take Lonzo's minutes this year. He straps up and he can actually dribble, shoot, finish.

Lebron been the "point guard" his whole damn career. People making a big deal about nothing. And this is only smart on the Lakers end because now you can start Kuz and AD and Boogie/Javele.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom