**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
9230FB6C-7183-4C81-B2CD-02909BA5E472.gif
Horry>>>Bryant then?

In the game with that one but no playing time. Fun Guy doesn't really make those around him better same problem Kobe had.
How? He was carried by Shaq the first title run and then Pau and Horry saved him*

*kobe is top 3 but i like using da same argument Bron haters use on Kobe dweebs. its fun.

Kawhi was a role player before he was a all star similar to Kobe and Paul george.
MJ and lebron came in to the league leading their team in scoring

Kiwi>>>>Bean

Prove me wrong

Sure Philly Toronto Series. Beans next playoff round never depended upon a lucky bounce. Not taking nothing from Kawhi If you can win in Toronto of all places you are certified but Klaw hasn't had enough big game moments like Kobe has to early in his career . Does he have the ability to sure if he ever surpasses Kobe I will book you and me a Flight Back to Phils and all drinks on me for the entire trip. Until that day though Kobe is that guy closest to MJ.

big lebron fan here and idk what u talking bout. he got plenty of flaws. choked in 2011 and 2017. has big diva moments. he aint MJ but he def the second best.
I don't think he choked in 2017...but I definitely think that he thought it was over after game 1...so I guess you're right.

Horry>>>Bryant then?

How? He was carried by Shaq the first title run and then Pau and Horry saved him*

*kobe is top 3 but i like using da same argument Bron haters use on Kobe dweebs. its fun.

JP Come on fam this sound like something 3god would say lol I know you better then this. Will give you Shaq but Pau and Robert Horry saved him? I think its the other way around . What has Pau done since he left the lakers. When has Robert Horry ever contributed to getting a team to the finals dude literally slept all 82 games so yeah he should be good and fresh by the time the finals rolled around.

this thread is literally trash 7 days a week 24/7

from the lebron bashing to the is kobe the goat talk to the steph bashing

:rofl:

same **** different day

JP Come on fam this sound like something 3god would say lol I know you better then this. Will give you Shaq but Pau and Robert Horry saved him? I think its the other way around . What has Pau done since he left the lakers. When has Robert Horry ever contributed to getting a team to the finals dude literally slept all 82 games so yeah he should be good and fresh by the time the finals rolled around.
breh u aint read my asterisk lol. im only messing w kobe stans. and full disclosure i grew up the biggest Bulls/MJ stan so nobody will prob ever tell me anyone close to MJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom