**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sportscenter with SVP is some of the worst programming on television. Every time this **** comes on my TV and I gotta year SVP’s weird *** talk about sports betting 90% of the time I get annoyed.

Sportscenter with SVP is some of the worst programming on television. Every time this **** comes on my TV and I gotta year SVP’s weird *** talk about sports betting 90% of the time I get annoyed.
Used to hate his format but for some reason it grew on me. I enjoy the Bad Beats segment, it's legit nuts. But yeah, it does seem like it's always that segment :rofl:

Dillon playin good tonight

Mariota with the W

Bol Bol bout to wreck the NCAA

Herbert bout to be the #1 pick

My Ducks :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Are you anti-gambling?

Used to hate his format but for some reason it grew on me. I enjoy the Bad Beats segment, it's legit nuts. But yeah, it does seem like it's always that segment :rofl:

Dude it’s terrible. He’ll go on for 30 minutes showing Bad Beats highlights of like Southwest Texas Tech Community College vs North East Alabama State not covering the spread. Like bro I really don’t give a **** please just show something even close to relevant and move on.

Him + Middleton would be a perfect summer

chances of happening = 1 %
Middleton is probably a lock to stay in Milwaukee, but Tobias could/should be attainable, especially if the Clips are trying to keep options open for Kawhi + another max guy. Tobias/Randle and whatever else they can afford wouldn't be a terrible haul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom