**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
****** really thought Utah was gonna take the next step this year :^/

Donovan Mitchell is literally their only good offensive player. You can’t out Defense teams to win in 2018. Utah needs some offensive help big time

Unless Russ really is T-800, Brodie gonna be down for a minute with a high ankle sprain. Sometimes boxing your teammates out has consequences.

I'm starting to notice that for each league, there's a distinct annoying aspect of it that doesn't quite exist in the other. For the nba, there seems to be a bigger case for wanting there to be so much drama surrounding players. Moreso the superstars.

thunder and rockets byke?
Rockets are getting there. Slow start plus Paul missing 2 games then Harden missing some right after slowed the team coming to together. But they had stretches in the Nets and Bulls game where they just clamped them down. They just haven’t done that for long stretches yet. But they are def looking better.

Murray was the one to dribble around Lonzo in garbage time too right?

Was a fan since he tore it up in the Nike Hoop Summit but **** him now.

You know what I’ve realized this season? I really like defense. Watching Bev and Bradley get up in guy’s chests is fun...

I really like that Clippers team. They obviously aren’t winning a championship but they could be a fun first round playoff team this year if they stay healthy. Plus if they take one of the playoff spots over the Lakers it would be so glorious.

Why no footage of Ms Murray, wait wrong Murray, I mean Curry :frown: eff it, mfing right he shoulda taken that shot!

Will Bynum (and McCaw not signing his QO) the reason GSW found one @dcallamerican

The guy came in and might make them forget about McCaw
Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 7.24.47 AM.png

https://theundefeated.com/features/...ors-forward-alfonzo-mckinnies-nba-trajectory/

McKinnie said he had several opportunities to join NBA training camps this past offseason. But his mentor, former NBA guard Will Bynum, pushed him to sign with the Warriors.

“I was talking to one of my big homies, Will Bynum, at his house,” McKinnie said. “He said, ‘Ain’t nothing else to think about. I don’t care what they offered you. It’s Golden State there. You have to go there and lay it all on the line.’ ”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom