**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
GS going from a perennial 1 or 2 seed to a 5 seed or lower is a significant dropoff.
are you dumb or are you dumb? they lost kd and iggy. klay is out for most of the season. think before u type

At least now, Russ has shooters that he can kick it to.
Or, he has the option of throwing it to Capela with a lob.

The shooters that Russ had in OKC are about on par with what Houston has (PJ tucker is only good from the corners, Gordon shows up about as much as Playoff Kyle Lowry)
When Steven Adams wasnt boxing out for him, he was throwing him lobs for cheap assists
Which still to 3 consecutive 1st round exits

don't see the the difference

people still think cp3 is out of shape?

This is like asking if people thought Lebby was out of shape Pre The Decision.

The Heat's conditioning program is well documented at this point. You have to get to a specific body fat percentage before you can even practice. So I can see why people are interested to see what CP0 would look like after having to go through this conditioning program.

one thing we can probably confidently agree on now is every contract is tradeable no matter how horrendous it is. 10 years from now, we can point to CP3 as an example.

Yea but that was one horrendous contract traded for another :lol:. Nobody actually got better and Houston had to include four picks to get rid of cp3

Warriors have never had a problem with Russ. Harden gonna harden. PG is coming off one of the worst injuries you can have. GS was 2-1 against OKC last year and blew them out without KD. Dame and CJ? Lol. Jazz tbd. I think Harris usually does a good job on Steph. They're still easily a playoff team is all I'm saying
I'm not picking them to miss the playoffs, I just don't think they are easily going to be a 5 seed like the one dude said. They have arguably the worst defensive backcourt in the league and no wings. No Klay (at least for the majority of the season), no KD, no Iggy. Those matchups are all going to be a bit different THIS YEAR.

They are going to need to be blessed by the health gods too.

They were a 1 seed with that defense :lol:. I'm not saying they'll run the league but they'll tread water long enough for Klay to come back. Then they'll have Steph D'lo Klay Dray Looney which is better than what they had pre KD. KD on GSW really skewed the perception of what a championship caliber team is, not saying the dubs are on that level this season tho

I swear. People don’t understand this for some reason :lol:.

It’s comical to think that a Warriors team with Steph, Dlo and Dray will struggle to win regular season games until Klay returns.

Warriors are going to struggle big time defensively against these teams with loaded backcourts/wings. Their 2 best defenders are bigs and aren't going to be able to cover everything.

Harden/Russ
Kawhi/PG
Dame/CJ
Conley/Mitchell
Murray/Harris

Teams like SAC and Dallas will give them trouble too.
Yeah, they'll have issues on the defensive end.

I wouldn't be surprised if this year's team will resemble Nellie Ball.

This is like asking if people thought Lebby was out of shape Pre The Decision.

The Heat's conditioning program is well documented at this point. You have to get to a specific body fat percentage before you can even practice. So I can see why people are interested to see what CP0 would look like after having to go through this conditioning program.

Dion waiters and Kelly olynyk ain’t the most cut up dudes in the world. Being in NBA shape doesn’t mean cut up which a lot of NT doesn’t understand.

It’s video of CP3 working out after games. Dude just can’t get cuts

Dion waiters and Kelly olynyk ain’t the most cut up dudes in the world. Being in NBA shape doesn’t mean cut up which a lot of NT doesn’t understand.

It’s video of CP3 working out after games. Dude just can’t get cuts

http://heatzone.blog.palmbeachpost....-signing-with-heat-in-before-and-after-photo/

capture1.png

If they need a third team, this could be a way for the Mavs to circle back in on Dragic and facilitate bigger cap savings for OKC...

Mavs get Dragic
Thunder get Olynik, Lee, picks from Miami + $15m cap relief
Heat get CP3
Yup they are primed to take on someone's contract. Dragic is a perfect fit there too.

whats the point in the heat getting cp3? why didnt they just trade for russ instead? obviously its too late but just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom