**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://heatzone.blog.palmbeachpost....-signing-with-heat-in-before-and-after-photo/

capture1.png
HANDSOME

If they need a third team, this could be a way for the Mavs to circle back in on Dragic and facilitate bigger cap savings for OKC...

Mavs get Dragic
Thunder get Olynik, Lee, picks from Miami + $15m cap relief
Heat get CP3

Wouldn't OKC get picks from Dallas tho?

I think what OKC should do is build as good of a roster as they can this year and then try to move some picks, Adams and expirings for Beal. Then you have two seasons to convince Beal to re-sign. SGA/Beal and a buttload of picks is a solid foundation

CP0 been doughy since he left New Orleans

Dragic/ Winslow/ Johnson and a 2nd rd pick for CP0 works

you think? I wouldnt give that much for CP3. Is it because they need to make salaries match up?

I mean.. I didn’t think OKC would get that much for George.. and then turn around and get 2 1sts AND 2 pick swaps plus cp0 who is somehow on a less worse contract than Russ for Russ

If I’m okc, I’m ecstatic if I can remove the restrictions off the Miami pick I already got (2023 Miami pick is top 14 protected.. the 2022 pick is unprotected)

CP0 is going to have abs by Thanksgiving. Riley might as well take a chance on Melo too. Put those 2 through the Heat's fat camp.

You heard Amare praising Spo's suggestion of losing weight and finally getting results once he listened

Is STAT being picked up by a team?

Cp3 has internal damage to that leg or whatever. That’s not going away. He can do what whatever he wants at the gym but a wrong turn or step and he’s hurt and out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom