**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

1*UDUtGU1NqByb_yZmnhNTPw.png

I'm definitely not giving up on BI being that star. Luke isn't doing him any favors utilization wise.

Reactions: OTG
RJ Barrett really the anti-Wiggins. Aggressive as hell.
Polished, emotional, efficient, range, high IQ, playmaker, could go on :smh:

RJ vs Zion for #1 will be a back and forth thing all year long. As for the rest of the class, will be interesting to see who else rises to the top

“Next summer if nobody comes, and I’m still sitting here like this, then it’s a failure. If you judge us on one summer, that’s ridiculous. Then a lot of dudes shouldn’t be in their roles,” Johnson said in video uploaded by ESPN’s Allen Sliwa. “Because if we’re banking on one summer for the Lakers, we’re in trouble. Because you have to give us time, this class — like I told you before I took the job and when I took the job — it’s going to be a two-summer thing for the Lakers, this summer and next summer. And that’s it.

“And if I can’t deliver I will step down myself, [team owner Jeanie Buss] won’t have to fire me, I’ll step away from it. Because then I can’t do this job.”

Guess it was just 2 summers and not 2 players.
I interpreted that wrong then. My bad

Wizards have historically started slow but this is something else. Midas whale tank for RJ Barrett.

Tatum is gonna get better, but again ridiculous hype & forcing of status strikes again. people were talking Tatum possibly being a top 10 player this year instead of just slowly letting him grow

Can you honestly say there’s an all star among Hart/Kuzma/Ingram/zo?
I think Ingram has the highest ceiling out of those players mentioned (top 10 talent) based on his physical attributes but I don't think he'll ever reach it.
I'm willing to bet Lonzo will be the best out of that bunch and will post similar numbers to Jason Kidd.
At best, I see Kuzma as a third option on a championship team/Manu ginobili role off the bench,

Bledsoe was ***, but Greek's inability to be a jump shooting threat is going to hurt them when the opposing team has somebody that gets hot like CJ did tonight. Gives the team a ceiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom