**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
they should've just traded for kawhi when they could have

outside of those guys the best fa target is probably khris middleton. but i dont even think magic would want these 2nd tier guys like him, kemba, deandre etc

Lebron & Kawhi alone wouldn't have done **** either. They need the combo of both plus the young pieces to supplement them. Then you have a juggernaut.

:smh: :lol:

EFCBF505-8938-454E-9599-56E6DE623C8B.jpeg

Lebron always needed a legit 2nd option scoring threat. Always. From Wade to Kyrie to Love. No one on the Lakers is someone u can give the ball to and they can give u 20+ any night. Feel like Lillard is gonna be prime target #1 for LA.

Not just LBJ, every single #1 option needs that :lol: you can't win big in the NBA w/one guy on the team averaging 20 plus a game.

But that's the thing, they should of had a clear cut version of that by now. It's early, maybe BI becomes that but w/that many lotto picks, the perennial all star should be there.

I went against my true self dawg. I had the googly eyes trying to make sense of what really wasn't sensible. Now all the kids going to be moved in the next year and a half only to end up as max a conference finalist at best. I'm sick. At least Kobe gave his body up and put in decades of work before destroying the team. This dude is going to do it in record time while still healthy.
tenor.gif

Can we at least get to 2019 before the meltdowns

I'm really starting to have a good feeling about the Wizards squad this year. Wall coming in to the season in shape, Morris coming in healthy, they FINALLY got a solid backup guard in Rivers. & John Wall doesn't completely Hate Howard (yet atleast). I think this team has a realistic shot of being a third seed this year.

Tell us more about the 3 seed Wizards.

He did say 2
“Next summer if nobody comes, and I’m still sitting here like this, then it’s a failure. If you judge us on one summer, that’s ridiculous. Then a lot of dudes shouldn’t be in their roles,” Johnson said in video uploaded by ESPN’s Allen Sliwa. “Because if we’re banking on one summer for the Lakers, we’re in trouble. Because you have to give us time, this class — like I told you before I took the job and when I took the job — it’s going to be a two-summer thing for the Lakers, this summer and next summer. And that’s it.

“And if I can’t deliver I will step down myself, [team owner Jeanie Buss] won’t have to fire me, I’ll step away from it. Because then I can’t do this job.”

Guess it was just 2 summers and not 2 players.

Hows Gordon Hayward been looking? Feel like he's still rusty. Brad Stevens needs to allow him to create for others more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom