**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been saying this for months and it actually blows my mind that he believes this. :lol: Gil is a very entertaining dude who makes a lot of good points, but some of his takes are so "out there".
Yeap I don't agree with his take on Zion, but I'm lying if I'm saying he wasn't entertaining to listen to. He has that ESPN analyst voice going on

D_m29p_UYAAQVMU.png:large

Anthony Davis will be a free agent next offseason and was asked whether he envisions himself remaining with the Los Angeles Lakers "for years and years to come."

"I'm just focused on this season," said Davis to ESPN's Rachel Nichols. "I don't know what's going to happen. I have one year here, so I'm going make the best of this year. And when that time comes around in the summer or, you know, whenever the season's over -- hopefully, around, you know, mid-June, after we just had a parade, and I need a couple days to think -- then we can talk about that. But until then, I'm trying to do whatever I can to help this team win this year."

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...elinka-called-every-30-45-minutes-free-agency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom