**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A business trip and they put you up with two strangers? That's crazy bro

It’s not even a business trip bro. They literally said the project I’m working on is too brazy. It’s literally a national crisis. They want me to take a few weeks off after working 80-100 hour months Recently because the situation has blown up so much that they went me to be fresh for the finish.

Meanwhile, I’m out here trying to eat cheesesteaks and smash MILFs on my corporate card.

I really don’t know if you love or hate to see it.

Edit: old white lady gave me the the digimons. I’m abut to go in. She got Kendra Lust vibes.

If ESPN wants to have a show like TNT with Chuck, Kenny, Shaq they need to start with Gilbert and hope for the best.

Joe Harris shooting 19% from 3 in the playoffs is still unbelievable

He was automatic in that first quarter of G1 too. Then I don’t remember him making one for the rest of the series :lol: they really missed him. Wild regression there

He made 3 of 4 in the first 7 minutes of Game 1.

Then went 0 for the next 12

Made 1 in the 2nd quarter of Game 5

They doubled and trapped DLo hard. Caris was able to have some games because of it. Joe Harris hitting shots at a decent clip would have made the series much more competitive. They were never going to win the series because Jarrett Allen was getting killed by every big

Wild.

I could have swore the thought was that he was guaranteed to re-sign if the trade to LA went through, but the media just be making **** up.

All them assets they gave up.

Players just holding franchises hostage at this point.:lol:

I can't wait for this Sequel! #StayBrow

dwight-howard-stay-with-lakers.jpg

I don't agree with what Gilbert Arenas is saying but I think he could make a career as a sports analyst

He should lobby for an ESPN job

most of what hes saying is common sense tho. everyone knows zion gotta lose weight deep down. lebron himself couldnt maintain up there and he never hit 285.

this was funny tho "i publicly said i dont have to worry about dwyane wade cuz he cant shoot past 5 feet......he scored 40. didnt take one jumper."

:rofl:

He made 3 of 4 in the first 7 minutes of Game 1.

Then went 0 for the next 12

Made 1 in the 2nd quarter of Game 5

They doubled and trapped DLo hard. Caris was able to have some games because of it. Joe Harris hitting shots at a decent clip would have made the series much more competitive. They were never going to win the series because Jarrett Allen was getting killed by every big
Ed Davis getting hurt was brutal for the Nets. Jarrett was too inexperienced and not as strong

It’s not even a business trip bro. They literally said the project I’m working on is too brazy. It’s literally a national crisis. They want me to take a few weeks off after working 80-100 hour months Recently because the situation has blown up so much that they went me to be fresh for the finish.

Meanwhile, I’m out here trying to eat cheesesteaks and smash MILFs on my corporate card.

I really don’t know if you love or hate to see it.

Edit: old white lady gave me the the digimons. I’m abut to go in. She got Kendra Lust vibes.

:nerd: PicMonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Man I’m praying Fultz becomes an elite PG and make multiple all star teams. The Sixer fans still hating on the kid is :lol: :smh:

How dare us Sixer fans dislike quite possibly the biggest bust of all time that’s basically refused to play basketball because he’s too scared to have people see him shoot a ball.

Also, please put zero stock in that Caron Butler statement. They’re both represented by the same agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom