**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
4th season and still no semblance of a jump shot.

Sixers goofed.

I heard Dan Dakich on the radio this morning talking about Ben’s lack of jump shot. Dakich apparently used to coach and felt his biggest strength was teaching shooting. Said he wouldn’t even know where to start with Simmons :lol: and then talked about how weirdly stiff Ben’s jumper is.

I’m not saying he’s right necessarily, I just found it funny how Dakich went in on Simmon’s J so hard...

I heard Dan Dakich on the radio this morning talking about Ben’s lack of jump shot. Dakich apparently used to coach and felt his biggest strength was teaching shooting. Said he wouldn’t even know where to start with Simmons :lol: and then talked about how weirdly stiff Ben’s jumper is.

I’m not saying he’s right necessarily, I just found it funny how Dakich went in on Simmon’s J so hard...

Whoever is coaching him how to shoot aint doing their job. Most coaches don't want to break it down and start from scratch. But dude's j is not even broken, its straight non existent. START OVER!

81nwhzI%2BftL.jpg

Owner_Tilman_Fertitta_GM_Daryl_Morey_insist_they_want_Mike_D_Antoni_to_continue_coaching-2.jpg

Russell-Westbrook-Squirts-Mustard-on-James-Harden-Beard.gif

tenor.gif

The adidas HWC throwbacks were like 55 bucks on lids not too long ago

And they fit us big body Boyz nicely so I scooped a few of those

Wait for 10 years from now when 5-6 super agents control everything player wise in the nba

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom