**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wypipo love wearing those old *** replica NBA jerseys. I would love to know why, I’d be embarrassed to wear one and I don’t get embarrassed.

Looks like Dion Waiters is in the best shape of his life and now fully healthy and bought into the Miami Heat program, due to his ankle being 100%. Wonder if that will quiet down the Dan LeBatard Show among others. He was frequently referred to as Fat Dion Waiters.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's foul. He deserves it, though.:lol:
it was very uncomfortable, but good since it wasn't me they were talking about.

Hollins knows he's terrible. He can't say anything when that stuff comes up. It just hurts to see ordinary people like Max clown. I guess what Max does is no different than what we do but thats on national tv.

Looks like Dion Waiters is in the best shape of his life and now fully healthy and bought into the Miami Heat program, due to his ankle being 100%. Wonder if that will quiet down the Dan LeBatard Show among others. He was frequently referred to as Fat Dion Waiters.

Lebatard show was fair to him. Dude looked great his last contract year then has been overweight since, granted there has been injury issues. They were praising his play/shape before that.

Wypipo love wearing those old *** replica NBA jerseys. I would love to know why, I’d be embarrassed to wear one and I don’t get embarrassed.

I don’t really have a good explanation. I just enjoyed observing the different reactions from people when I would show up play ball at my usual court wearing my Mike Olowokandi Clippers jersey or Darko Milicic Pistons jersey, etc. Us white folk can be weird :lol:

I don’t really have a good explanation. I just enjoyed observing the different reactions from people when I would show up play ball at my usual court wearing my Mike Olowokandi Clippers jersey or Darko Milicic Pistons jersey, etc. Us white folk can be weird :lol:

It's like ironic humor to them I think

MDA always been super stubborn. He did get the short end of stick though with the Suns and then had to run into one of the greatest teams ever for multiple years.

For the record, his system won’t win **** anyway imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom