**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime I curiously click "see ignored content" it's the same dude talking to himself with freezing cold takes :lol:
Man needs therapy
I honestly was considering blocking him earlier today and I haven’t done that in a long time. I feel like every poster has something to contribute but it’s annoying reading the same negative posts about players that have no idea that that man exists.

I honestly was considering blocking him earlier today and I haven’t done that in a long time. I feel like every poster has something to contribute but it’s annoying reading the same negative posts about players that have no idea that that man exists.

It's corny and childish. Dude is a loser.

Trash.

Pathetic.

Guys with brand new contracts sitting out I'm disgusted.

Like I said Canada having so many NBA players is worth less than nothing, just means they are just as boogie as Lebron or KD but aren't 1/3 as good.
They have a lot of young talent and I feel like it would be a really good experience for them, just like I think it's going to be for the young guys for the US. I don't get it.

Everytime I curiously click "see ignored content" it's the same dude talking to himself with freezing cold takes :lol:
Man needs therapy

It's corny and childish. Dude is a loser.

Name names folks. Name names.

They have a lot of young talent and I feel like it would be a really good experience for them, just like I think it's going to be for the young guys for the US. I don't get it.
Pathetic.

Guys think they can get better doing 28 dribble combinations that end in a midrange jumpshot with Drew Hanlan, it's a joke.

Like I said they can all eat ****. Not spending any energy thinking about them.

Honestly if by some miracle we qualified for the Olympics I wouldn't even let those dudes on the squad but I'm petty.

Trash.

Pathetic.

Guys with brand new contracts sitting out I'm disgusted.

Like I said Canada having so many NBA players is worth less than nothing, just means they are just as boogie as Lebron or KD but aren't 1/3 as good.
Canada could actually build something if their guys would commit. Legitimate coaching, plenty NBA talent. But they just won’t have the continuity to make any noise. Shame.

Houston won't ever win with Harden's style.
One of the best finishers in the game, but he'd rather settle for a stepback 3.
I can't put my faith in it.
His offensive style is good enough.

KD off the floor 4th quarter game 5, no bench, Houston gives up 30+ in the quarter, the Warriors best quarter the whole game. Houston loses.

KD out game 6, Steph off the floor for the first half due to fouls, no bench still, HOU gives up 60 in the half anyway, goes on to lose. Damn near gave up 40 points in the fourth quarter alone.

Rockets scored well enough, broke 110 in the game. Their issues were not on offense.

Pathetic.

Guys think they can get better doing 28 dribble combinations that end in a midrange jumpshot with Drew Hanlan, it's a joke.

Yeah, maybe this qualifies as one of those old head philosophies now, but I still think the best way to get better at playing basketball is to actually play basketball against good competition.

Working on fundamentals/skills is important too, but gotta apply it in real game action.

If you don't have a contract I get it.

But
Yeah, maybe this qualifies as one of those old head philosophies now, but I still think the best way to get better at playing basketball is to actually play basketball against good competition.

Working on fundamentals/skills is important too, but gotta apply it in real game action.

I think it's a combo of both. Unstructured pick up I think is def helpful, playing in like every Rico Hines run def helped Pascal Siakiam.

But this dribble 48 times, to step back into a 20 footer while Drew Hanlan throws tennis balls at you stuff is dumb as hell.

I said James Harden changed basketball forever and people ITT laughed lol.

Sidebar: This applies to Odell Beckham Jr. and the one-handed catch on football. Kids going for one-hand catches when it’s painfully obvious they can get two on it. Also not to mention when you’re younger, you’re likely trying this with Trump-sized hands making it infinitely more difficult. :smh::smh:

But you hate on Steph. What’s the difference here Shots?? :nerd:

If you don't have a contract I get it.

But

I think it's a combo of both. Unstructured pick up I think is def helpful, playing in like every Rico Hines run def helped Pascal Siakiam.

But this dribble 48 times, to step back into a 20 footer while Drew Hanlan throws tennis balls at you stuff is dumb as hell.

Side note but some of these names people are giving these combination moves are funny to me.

The rockets the 5th best offensive rating of all time utilizing a high percentage of isolation possessions. Sure he could probably move off ball more, but let's not act like moving without the ball is what's separating him from offensive greatness.
Off ball movement and basic elementary fundamentals is vital to championship level basketball.

I feel like my take on harden was more than fair. He's a great scoring and passing talent. One of the best ever.

Off ball, he's often within 2 feet of the half court line gazing into the sky like a 5 year old tee ball outfielder.

No cuts, no screens, no nothing. For me, that's an issue and it might be one of the biggest reasons why the rockets haven't made the next step.

Do you think that will fly this year? I don't. Not if they want to win a ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom